Anyone have a DR2 3 zipper combination want to post some pics for inspiration? I can't decide if I want to do lamb or calf.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Leather Jackets: Traditional, Military, Moto, Heritage Brands and Reproductions Last post on 2/16/17 at 7:36am in Streetwear and Denim
- Sartorial Leather Jackets by Craftsman Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 2/18/17 at 9:18am in Classic Menswear
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 1:24 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jacket Help: Langlitz vs Lost Worlds vs Lewis Last post on 7/23/15 at 6:34am in Streetwear and Denim
Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...
Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How do I take care of lambskin leather? (Jacket)Last edited: 3/24/16
- What is bullhide, and why is it attractive/desirable? What are its...Last edited: 2/1/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets - Page 114post #1697 of 23024/16/16 at 8:00pmpost #1698 of 23024/17/16 at 6:12am
Hey guys, a few questions:
1) Is TOJ gallery down? I haven't been here in a while and am looking for some photos for inspiration. Can't find much on falcon's website.
I'm thinking of getting a suede jacket (Maybe a M1/MA1).
How would that look for office work - To go with a work shirt, formal slacks and leather shoes?
2) Is there any way to shrink an A2? I lost about 10 pounds and it's starting to get baggy when zipped up.
Looks fine unzipped, but doesn't keep the warmth in as much when it's zipped.
3) And what's the best way to clean shearling while I'm at it? Got caught out in the rain a few times... plus 2 years of sweat over normal wear.post #1699 of 23024/17/16 at 7:16ampost #1700 of 23024/17/16 at 12:00pmQuote:http://toj-gallery.com/Quote:Depends on your specific office norms.Quote:Yes. Take it to someone who alters/cuts/makes leather jackets, and ask them to subtract the excess leather. Will it look good? Depends on the honesty and imagination of the person doing the cutting. But 1-1.5inches off either side of the jacket shouldn't be a jarring change to the overall pattern, imo.Quote:Possible solution: Use the excess space for another layer. More warmth, less space.post #1701 of 23024/17/16 at 1:00pmQuote:post #1702 of 23024/17/16 at 4:10pm
Ah toj gallery was giving me an error earlier. Cool it works now though
Shouldn't be an issue on the actual dress code - was more interested if the styles (Suede M/MA-1 with slacks and shoes) clash or anything of the sort.
Or rather, which jacket styles would you suggest go well with work slacks and dress shoes?post #1703 of 23024/17/16 at 6:50pmpost #1704 of 23024/17/16 at 11:38pmpost #1705 of 23024/18/16 at 1:25pmThread Starterpost #1706 of 23024/18/16 at 1:36pmpost #1707 of 23024/19/16 at 2:11pm
Ordered a belted DR March 31st got shipping confirmation April 15.
Attempted delivery today but no one was home. 5 jackets I've ordered between Falcon and TOJ and I've always had to go to the post office to pick up. Super stoked, but also a little let down that I can't go home and try on the jacket today.
Can't wait to pick it up tomorrow.post #1708 of 23024/19/16 at 2:47pmpost #1709 of 23024/23/16 at 11:14am
UPDATE: Charly with his amazing customer service! He offered to make a new one. I just need to send it back.
Ordered 4/2, 2016. Got the jacket today 4/23
But I ordered a jacket WITHOUT chest placket and WITH shoulder gussets. They sent me one in the opposite configuration. (The jacket has chest placket and no shoulder gussets)
Fit is absolutely amazing.
My body measurements:Height: 5'11"Weight: 160lbs
Shoulder: 17.5"Chest: 41.5"Waist: 37"Front Length: 20.5"Sleeve Length: 25"Biceps: 13"
What I ordered:
Modified measurments from stock 50:
No chest zipper placket
No outside chest pocket
No left arm pockets
Shoulders (front): 18.0"
Chest (pit to pit): 22.4"
Body Length (front): 22"
Body Length (back): 24.5"
Sleeve Length (from shoulder): 26"
Sleeve Width (pit): 7"
Sleeve Width (elbow): 6"
Sleeve Width (cuff): 4.5"
Lambskin Color: Black
Size: Made to Measure (MTM)
Shoulder Gussets: Yes (Standard)
Gas Mask Pocket (on chest): No
Edited by sinefine - 4/23/16 at 1:36pmpost #1710 of 23024/23/16 at 3:49pm
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 13 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 22 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 27 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 35 minutes ago
- › How would you style this? 37 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 42 minutes ago
- › BNIB Carmina split toe (Soller last) 10 U.K. (11US) 45 minutes ago
- › Sartoria in Napoli ? 46 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway