or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets - Page 103

post #1531 of 2072
Congrats ... Nice website....i agree the dr5 is an outstanding design.
post #1532 of 2072

sorry for asking but are there some fit pics or any pics of the suede ma-1? just saw one for sale on grilled and it's beautiful... 

post #1533 of 2072
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambyance View Post
 

sorry for asking but are there some fit pics or any pics of the suede ma-1? just saw one for sale on grilled and it's beautiful... 

Just looked at this on grailed. I didn't even know someone had this made. I was considering a plain (no arm pocket) suede Ma1 but the one on grailed looks really cool as is. May consider getting one made!

post #1534 of 2072

Any chance of putting up a pic on your site of the M1 with mandarin collar?

post #1535 of 2072

Thanks Charly, Dan and Sally. Hope that crease settles.

 

post #1536 of 2072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post

Any chance of putting up a pic on your site of the M1 with mandarin collar?


smile.gif
From Dan's personal collection. He doesn't like to be photographed.
We also have a woman's m1 with mandarin collar!
post #1537 of 2072
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambyance View Post
 

sorry for asking but are there some fit pics or any pics of the suede ma-1? just saw one for sale on grilled and it's beautiful... 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pl0nky View Post
 

Just looked at this on grailed. I didn't even know someone had this made. I was considering a plain (no arm pocket) suede Ma1 but the one on grailed looks really cool as is. May consider getting one made!

dammit, I've been kicking this idea around and the lengths of the one on grailed work but the chest wouldn't. so close:confused:. gorgeous jacket.

post #1538 of 2072
Very interested to see how the nylon MA-1 is going to be like once it releases.

And although the suiting wool MA-1 may not ever come out, I really hope you guys reconsider.
200w.gif
post #1539 of 2072
any plans for buttondown shirts in the future?
post #1540 of 2072
It feels like every falcon (Moto styled) jacket in this thread has sleeves that are too short or just barely long enough. Renalan's ToJ in the last page or so is indicative of how most ToJ sleeves look imo, but since Charly has done the sizing for both brands I'm not sure why that is
post #1541 of 2072

@Foxhound Calf? 

post #1542 of 2072
so guys, i asked this a few pages back, goretex MA1?
post #1543 of 2072
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

so guys, i asked this a few pages back, goretex MA1?

Not goretex but it'll be synthetic and highly water resistant and wind resistant.
post #1544 of 2072
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchariybrown View Post

Not goretex but it'll be synthetic and highly water resistant and wind resistant.

Hmmm ok, goretex option??? if people are willing to pay?
post #1545 of 2072
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

Hmmm ok, goretex option??? if people are willing to pay?

It honestly feels nicer than goretex and, short of a torrential downpour, it's gonna perform the same.

But no, there won't be a goretex option for the MA1.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets