What happened to quilted jackets? You guys said you were going to post pics like a month ago?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Leather Jackets: Traditional, Military, Moto, Heritage Brands and Reproductions Last post on 8/3/16 at 1:43pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Sartorial Leather Jackets by Craftsman Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 12/6/16 at 7:51pm in Classic Menswear
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 12/6/16 at 10:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jacket Help: Langlitz vs Lost Worlds vs Lewis Last post on 7/23/15 at 6:34am in Streetwear and Denim
Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...
Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How do I take care of lambskin leather? (Jacket)Last edited: 3/24/16
- What is bullhide, and why is it attractive/desirable? What are its...Last edited: 2/1/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets - Page 82post #1217 of 20891/4/16 at 5:55ampost #1218 of 20891/4/16 at 6:05amThread StarterQuote:
Pretty much the same as the 2011 moto from TOJ: http://toj-gallery.com/Quote:
We decided to hold off on their reveal with the website. Photoshoot soon.post #1219 of 20891/4/16 at 1:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by sinnedk
thats TOJ lamb, thats not "veiny", more like scarring. IDK if in the case of lamb its considered scrap leather but in terms of horse its just scarring/graining and can be really cool. If you don't want that then the you should accommodated but i for one wouldn't mind it.
heres FG lamb DR2 in case anyone is wondering.
Charly, how much of an increase are we talking? any idea when exactly?
thanks.post #1220 of 20891/4/16 at 1:56pmpost #1221 of 20891/5/16 at 3:46ampost #1222 of 20891/5/16 at 1:55pmpost #1223 of 20891/6/16 at 6:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by mrchariybrown
Pretty much the same as the 2011 moto from TOJ: http://toj-gallery.com/
We decided to hold off on their reveal with the website. Photoshoot soon.
Is there any possibility you guys will hold off on the price hikes till we can see the quilted? One of my original TOJ orders was a QDR and I've been waiting to see what you guys are gonna do there, but I'd certainly like to see it before committing or deciding to switch to a different model.post #1224 of 20891/8/16 at 12:29pmpost #1225 of 20891/11/16 at 12:20ampost #1226 of 20891/11/16 at 12:37pm
Just on update on my winter varsity since I've had a lot more time with it out in the cold -- I've been wearing it out this week while I'm spending time in Denver where it's between 10-20 F ever night and it's been perfect, people give me a lot of weird looks for not having a bunch of layers on but honestly it's warm enough that I can go outside in just a t-shirt and the varsity and be fine. I've been wearing the jacket 3 or 4 days a week for the last month or so and honestly I'm still in the "wow I could sleep in this, you know what, I _will_ sleep in this" glee that I was in the day I got it.
Also just for fun, since I think this is the first time it'd been done, here's a pic of me shooting a pistol wearing my Falcon Garments jacket:post #1227 of 20891/11/16 at 2:39pmpost #1228 of 20891/11/16 at 4:20pm
New boxfresh calf falcon vs. 3 year old lamb toj. and before somebody says something, the angle on the lapel pics is slightly different, making the lapel shapes look different. they are not significantly different imo irl.
ordered 1/1, received 1/11
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)faster than buying things from some webshops! (cough cough unionmade cough cough)
a few (inconsequential) differences i've noticed and vaguely miss:
the new jacket has stitching at the sleeve hems instead of the old DR2010 style where there was no visible stitching there
the inside pockets have a panel of the same leather in them, whereas my old (5 years) calf bomber has a lamb patch panel inside
but shit I love:
all order specs are correct
new vertical inside pockets are great
the new slightly thinner calf is gonna make break-in much more enjoyable.
i now have the jacket that i paid drew for
Edited by ghdvfddzgzdzg - 1/11/16 at 6:11pmpost #1229 of 20891/11/16 at 7:04pmpost #1230 of 20891/11/16 at 8:05pm
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 18 seconds ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 34 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Making a World Class Tie! 3 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Baggy Dress Shirts 9 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 10 minutes ago
- › Gaziano and Girling Chukka Boots Sz 9/9.5D 11 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...