or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Take all of the guns. All of them.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Take all of the guns. All of them. - Page 53

post #781 of 1721
Quote:
Originally Posted by suited View Post

3 shooters would rule out a crazy ex-employee or disgruntled patient. Could be a new style of attack. Enter, kill a couple dozen people before LE arrives, escape and repeat. It would allow the repeated use of the same terrorist cell rather than sending them on a single suicide mission.


Farooq Saeed. He allegedly did work for the Dept.
post #782 of 1721
The cop at the press conference said there was 1 man and 1 woman in the SUV.

Is that the first female American mass shooter?
post #783 of 1721
The sooner they reveal the ethnicities of the people involved in this shooting the sooner we know whether to freak out or calmly brush it off
post #784 of 1721
This was obviously caused by climate change. Saeed sounds like the name of a respected climate scientist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nil View Post


Is that the first female American mass shooter?

I eagerly await the first genderfluid mass shooter.
post #785 of 1721
I wish the media would hurry up and tell me not to resort to Islamophobia or if we as a nation need to take a critical look at American conservative culture.

All snark aside, this whole thing is bizarre. They had IEDs and body armor. Obviously planned out. How the hell do you get three people crazy enough to attack a target and it's a Health Department holiday banquet? Like, I can see getting people all fired up to hit an important target. Or one lone gunman getting pissed off and doing it. But how do you get a conspiracy going to attack a holiday party?
post #786 of 1721
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan View Post

I wish the media would hurry up and tell me not to resort to Islamophobia or if we as a nation need to take a critical look at American conservative culture.

All snark aside, this whole thing is bizarre. They had IEDs and body armor. Obviously planned out. How the hell do you get three people crazy enough to attack a target and it's a Health Department holiday banquet? Like, I can see getting people all fired up to hit an important target. Or one lone gunman getting pissed off and doing it. But how do you get a conspiracy going to attack a holiday party?

I'm wondering if there was someone at the party that was a target of some really bad people and everyone else was collateral to cover the hit. It's a long shot crazy ass call but it's all I got at this moment.
post #787 of 1721
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan View Post

But how do you get a conspiracy going to attack a holiday party?


War on Christmas, brah. O'Reilly has been warning us about this for years.
post #788 of 1721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

I'm wondering if there was someone at the party that was a target of some really bad people and everyone else was collateral to cover the hit. It's a long shot crazy ass call but it's all I got at this moment.

Even then, then 2 or 3 suicidal nut jobs doesn't add up for a hit on one person (or even a small group).

Also, one of the eyewitnesses on CNN said the male (at least) was dark skinned. Start your racial hysteria photocopiers. Before we put too much Islamaphobic stock in this, bear in mind the demographics of San Bernardino.
post #789 of 1721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

I'm wondering if there was someone at the party that was a target of some really bad people and everyone else was collateral to cover the hit. It's a long shot crazy ass call but it's all I got at this moment.

If you want insane hypothesis, you gotta go all the way:

1) Syed Farook is probably along with his brother an MD in training or resident , given the preponderance of brown/muslim doctors in the US
2) Doctors have been wanting federal funds for gun violence research for some time
3) Src
Quote:
On Wednesday morning, a group of doctors in white coats arrived on Capitol Hill to deliver a petition to Congress. Signed by more than 2,000 physicians around the country, it pleads with lawmakers to lift a restriction that for nearly two decades has essentially blocked the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention from conducting research on gun violence.

Joined by a handful of Democratic lawmakers, the doctors spoke about the need to view gun violence as a public health epidemic and research ways to solve it – as the country would with any disease causing the deaths of thousands of Americans each year.
4) Syed Farook and co. were agents sent by this 2000-strong sleeper cell on the day the demands were made for more funding
5) Academia, Democrats, and Thoughtcrime
post #790 of 1721
CORONA, CALIFORNIA — Law enforcement officials have identified Syed Farook as one of the suspected shooters who attacked a center for the disabled in San Bernardino, California, according to NBC News. - See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2015/12/first-photos-syed-farook-confirmed-as-a-shooter-in-sanbernadino-jihad.html/#sthash.1as6HMuq.dpuf


Edit:

NBC said a knowledgeable source said another member of the trio is believed to be Farook’s brother.

The woman killed in the shootout has not yet been identified.


Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/12/mass-shooting-in-san-bernardino-california/#r3Uqtit2aVt77EqT.99



Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post

Here's my prediction:

1: The San Bernadino shooters will turn out to be immigrants with names like Mohammed and Ali, and Saeid.

2: Police raids on their living space will turn up evidence that shows that the perpetrators are sympathetic to various Muslim groups that are opposed to the United States.

3: Main stream media will ignore the ramifications of 1, and 2 above and describe this as workplace violence, and politicians will call for tighter gun control.

Edited by Kai - 12/2/15 at 8:05pm
post #791 of 1721
Oh this is gonna be delicious.

"Take the guns away! People don't kill people, guns kill people!"

"Oh... he happened to be Muslim? Just because the killers happened to be Muslims doesn't mean Islam is related! Don't be an Islamaphobic bigot GET OUT OF MY SAFE SPACE CAN WE GET SOME MUSCLE OVER HERE?"
post #792 of 1721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post

CORONA, CALIFORNIA — Law enforcement officials have identified Syed Farook as one of the suspected shooters who attacked a center for the disabled in San Bernardino, California, according to NBC News. - See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2015/12/first-photos-syed-farook-confirmed-as-a-shooter-in-sanbernadino-jihad.html/#sthash.1as6HMuq.dpuf


Edit:

NBC said a knowledgeable source said another member of the trio is believed to be Farook’s brother.

The woman killed in the shootout has not yet been identified.


Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/12/mass-shooting-in-san-bernardino-california/#r3Uqtit2aVt77EqT.99

Can it be a work place shooting and Muslim extremism? I'm just asking the question.
post #793 of 1721
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas_jack View Post

Can it be a work place shooting and Muslim extremism? I'm just asking the question.

They were clearly planning some sort of attack and I'd suspect the motive was religious, although they haven't declared that yet. Whether or not the original plan was to attack the Christmas party remains unknown. I'm sure the dipshit is rushing to the lectern to tell us that "Muslims armed with rifles is a scenario that just doesn't happen in other countries."
post #794 of 1721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post

Oh this is gonna be delicious.

"Take the guns away! People don't kill people, guns kill people!"

"Oh... he happened to be Muslim? Just because the killers happened to be Muslims doesn't mean Islam is related! Don't be an Islamaphobic bigot GET OUT OF MY SAFE SPACE CAN WE GET SOME MUSCLE OVER HERE?"

It was predictable, but still funny, to see my twitter feed go from "sounds like white Christian conservative militia" to "let's not judge an entire group of people based on the actions of some lunatics" in a few minutes once the first name was released. Identity politics is now America's favorite pastime.
post #795 of 1721
Quote:
Originally Posted by suited View Post

They were clearly planning some sort of attack and I'd suspect the motive was religious, although they haven't declared that yet. Whether or not the original plan was to attack the Christmas party remains unknown. I'm sure the dipshit is rushing to the lectern to tell us that "Muslims armed with rifles is a scenario that just doesn't happen in other countries."

This is what I was thinking. They had a high profile target in mind, but the Sayeed dipshit got pissed off at the holiday banquet and somehow convinced the two other lunatics to change plans.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Take all of the guns. All of them.