or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Take all of the guns. All of them.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Take all of the guns. All of them. - Page 51

post #751 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by englade321 View Post
 

He looks like a snake oil salesman 

ftfy. cannot abide newsom, he's got that psychopathic "is this how humans smile?" smile

post #752 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by double00 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by englade321 View Post
 

He looks like a snake oil salesman 

ftfy. cannot abide newsom, he's got that psychopathic "is this how humans smile?" smile


I try not to form opinions about people based on appearances but that guy really tests my resolve

post #753 of 1722
Thread Starter 

Holy botox, Corrolla. He is totally paralyzed from the eyes up. 

post #754 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by englade321 View Post

If people want guns let em have em but I don't want to be in a restaurant with anyone paranoid enough feel they need to carry a gun to dinner . I mean seriously do you drive the roads in this country . Do you really want people encouraged to carry guns because they feel they need to protect themselves from all the other screw balls carrying guns. I don't have a problem with guns but I do have a problem with general public feeling that when they have a problem with someone else the easiest most convenient solution is to just pop a cap in his ass

Most people don't just appear inside restaurants. They drive there, they walk there, they park in parking garages or on side streets and walk.
post #755 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by suited View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by englade321 View Post

If people want guns let em have em but I don't want to be in a restaurant with anyone paranoid enough feel they need to carry a gun to dinner . I mean seriously do you drive the roads in this country . Do you really want people encouraged to carry guns because they feel they need to protect themselves from all the other screw balls carrying guns. I don't have a problem with guns but I do have a problem with general public feeling that when they have a problem with someone else the easiest most convenient solution is to just pop a cap in his ass

Most people don't just appear inside restaurants. They drive there, they walk there, they park in parking garages or on side streets and walk.


Slap leather podner yer' standin' between me an mah braised pork belly

post #756 of 1722
December 2, 2015
post #757 of 1722
now reporting 12 dead.
post #758 of 1722
Sounds like a work center for adult DD folks. WTF is wrong with people?
post #759 of 1722
Very odd location and 3 shooters is strange. Early reports almost always name more than 1 shooter, though, so who knows if it's actually multiple shooters.
post #760 of 1722
Its a bona fide way for losers to become world famous.
post #761 of 1722
Awful, really horrifying and the pace at which these events are occurring adds to the horror. Not sure what bug has gotten into the minds of so many of these people, but I have a feeling it's going to have some serious fall-out with regard to the type of security measures that we live under on a daily basis.
post #762 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba View Post

Awful, really horrifying and the pace at which these events are occurring adds to the horror. Not sure what bug has gotten into the minds of so many of these people, but I have a feeling it's going to have some serious fall-out with regard to the type of security measures that we live under on a daily basis.


I think ultimately it is the media.  Mix crazy people who have been rejected their entire lives that want desperately to get famous, and they see an easy way to do it.  CNN even created a leaderboard on one of their shows the other day, showing who's killed the most in a mass shooting.

post #763 of 1722
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post
 


I think ultimately it is the media.  Mix crazy people who have been rejected their entire lives that want desperately to get famous, and they see an easy way to do it.  CNN even created a leaderboard on one of their shows the other day, showing who's killed the most in a mass shooting.


It's not ultimately anything. It's a huge range of factors one of which is the media. Another is identity politics. Another is the availability of weapons. Etcetera etcetera etcetera. 

post #764 of 1722
It's been recognized for decades that undue media attention to suicides increases suicides. And that's basically what these are.
post #765 of 1722
3 shooters would rule out a crazy ex-employee or disgruntled patient. Could be a new style of attack. Enter, kill a couple dozen people before LE arrives, escape and repeat. It would allow the repeated use of the same terrorist cell rather than sending them on a single suicide mission.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Take all of the guns. All of them.