or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Take all of the guns. All of them.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Take all of the guns. All of them. - Page 50

post #736 of 1719
Gavin is a weasel.

post #737 of 1719

If people want guns let em have em but I don't want to be in a restaurant with anyone paranoid enough feel they need to carry a gun to dinner . I mean seriously do you drive the roads in this country . Do you really want people encouraged to carry guns because they feel they need to protect themselves from all the other screw balls carrying guns. I don't have a problem with guns but I do have a problem with general public feeling that when they have a problem with someone else the easiest most convenient solution is to just pop a cap in his ass

post #738 of 1719
I don't have a problem with people carrying a firearm to dinner. I've done it many times myself.
post #739 of 1719
Quote:
Originally Posted by englade321 View Post

If people want guns let em have em but I don't want to be in a restaurant with anyone paranoid enough feel they need to carry a gun to dinner . I mean seriously do you drive the roads in this country . Do you really want people encouraged to carry guns because they feel they need to protect themselves from all the other screw balls carrying guns. I don't have a problem with guns but I do have a problem with general public feeling that when they have a problem with someone else the easiest most convenient solution is to just pop a cap in his ass

I live in North East Los Angeles, and this place still has a bunch of gang members with guns. My Emerson, or Leatherman won't cut it in a gun fight. Guess it depends on your occupation, and where you live. I have no problems with people carrying multiple weapons to a restaurant. How many of those people in Paris were just chilling, and enjoying life at a restaurant? Too many fucked up people out there to not at least carry a knife.
post #740 of 1719
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre Secreto View Post


I live in North East Los Angeles, and this place still has a bunch of gang members with guns. My Emerson, or Leatherman won't cut it in a gun fight.

 

Let me let you in on a little secret, your gun won't help you much in a gun fight either. 

post #741 of 1719
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post

Let me let you in on a little secret, your gun won't help you much in a gun fight either. 

We'll see.
post #742 of 1719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre Secreto View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by englade321 View Post

If people want guns let em have em but I don't want to be in a restaurant with anyone paranoid enough feel they need to carry a gun to dinner . I mean seriously do you drive the roads in this country . Do you really want people encouraged to carry guns because they feel they need to protect themselves from all the other screw balls carrying guns. I don't have a problem with guns but I do have a problem with general public feeling that when they have a problem with someone else the easiest most convenient solution is to just pop a cap in his ass

I live in North East Los Angeles, and this place still has a bunch of gang members with guns. My Emerson, or Leatherman won't cut it in a gun fight. Guess it depends on your occupation, and where you live. I have no problems with people carrying multiple weapons to a restaurant. How many of those people in Paris were just chilling, and enjoying life at a restaurant? Too many fucked up people out there to not at least carry a knife.


I lived in East San Jose for 30 years. A lot of those years I was the only honky for blocks in all directions .I know the Eastside is bush league compared to LA but I never saw a gun or felt the need for one in all that time.

post #743 of 1719
Quote:
Originally Posted by englade321 View Post
 

If people want guns let em have em but I don't want to be in a restaurant with anyone paranoid enough feel they need to carry a gun to dinner

 

Eat in.

post #744 of 1719
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post

Let me let you in on a little secret, your gun won't help you much in a gun fight either. 


It's pretty much the only thing that will.
post #745 of 1719
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post
 

 

Let me let you in on a little secret, your gun won't help you much in a gun fight either. 

 

If you were to start a gun fight with most of your fellow posters here I doubt you'd report back here with the results.  Just sayin'.

post #746 of 1719
Quote:
Originally Posted by englade321 View Post


I lived in East San Jose for 30 years. A lot of those years I was the only honky for blocks in all directions .I know the Eastside is bush league compared to LA but I never saw a gun or felt the need for one in all that time.

If you somewhat appeared to look like a gang member you would of had people "hitting you up." Because of my age, and apperance Police will ask me if I am in parole, and gang members will ask me what gang I am from. I for the most part try to avoid gang shit, but they're all over the place here. Again, depends on the situation you are in.
post #747 of 1719
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickCarraway View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post
 

 

Let me let you in on a little secret, your gun won't help you much in a gun fight either. 

 

If you were to start a gun fight with most of your fellow posters here I doubt you'd report back here with the results.  Just sayin'.

I cannot speak for ethanm but I am here to tell you I have been shot at , I have shot at others and I have seen others shot and it is not at all what seem believe it is

post #748 of 1719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre Secreto View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by englade321 View Post


I lived in East San Jose for 30 years. A lot of those years I was the only honky for blocks in all directions .I know the Eastside is bush league compared to LA but I never saw a gun or felt the need for one in all that time.

If you somewhat appeared to look like a gang member you would of had people "hitting you up." Because of my age, and apperance Police will ask me if I am in parole, and gang members will ask me what gang I am from. I for the most part try to avoid gang shit, but they're all over the place here. Again, depends on the situation you are in.


Well I do admit no one has ever taken me for a gang member

post #749 of 1719

Is it just me or does Gavin look a bit like Adam Corolla?

post #750 of 1719

He looks like a snake oil salesman 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Take all of the guns. All of them.