or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Take all of the guns. All of them.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Take all of the guns. All of them. - Page 49

post #721 of 1722
There are 3.9 to 4.1 millions Muslims in France according to more serious estimates (this is extrapolated from the 18-50 demographics where numbers are relatively precise).
post #722 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post
 

 

I spent one year in Japan on a gap year; I am not Japanese. :dozingoff: 

 

Also, I know for a fact some (if not all) of these statements are wrong--like not being able to import Arabic Qurans (they can't even spell it correctly, LOL)--because I had Muslim friends whilst I was living there. There is a fucking Arabic Islamic Institute in Tokyo. The Japanese are notorious cagey about all foreigners, not just Muslims. *Yawn*

 

Here's this right-wing, fucktard post being dismantled: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/17/viral-image/viral-graphic-says-japan-keeps-out-radical-islam-t/

 

You guys sure do know how to make an average guy feel a lot smarter.


Edited by JapanAlex01 - 11/19/15 at 3:28pm
post #723 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif to TS for unmasking what an Islamophobe J-arse is.

 

Says the world's most renowned CEO.

post #724 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

well, "Japan" Alex, maybe you don't understand because Japan is actually doing it so well it's hard to even realize

So I'll see your graphic:

Old and debunked:

https://www.truthorfiction.com/japan-muslim/

The real reason Japan doesn't have Islamic terrorism is that Japan hasn't been bombing the Middle East for the past two decades.
post #725 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by JapanAlex01 View Post

Says the world's most renowned CEO.

Just a little unknown CEO at a mid-sized company that helps thousands of people a year. So tell me again what you do?
post #726 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickCarraway View Post
 
The real reason Japan doesn't have Islamic terrorism is that Japan hasn't been bombing the Middle East for the past two decades.

 

Don't underestimate the inability of these dimwits to understand this.

 

You can't kill an ideology with bombs.

post #727 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post

There are 3.9 to 4.1 millions Muslims in France according to more serious estimates (this is extrapolated from the 18-50 demographics where numbers are relatively precise).

 

According to the French government themselves, in 2010, there were between 5 and 6 million Muslims in France. It is now 2015.

 

Can we argue about the point and not how precise the numbers are, please? It's the laziest form of rebuttal.

post #728 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by JapanAlex01 View Post

Don't underestimate the inability of these dimwits to understand this.

You can't kill an ideology with bombs.


You really are an idiot, aren't you?
post #729 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold falcon View Post

You really are an idiot, aren't you?

He is. For further insight read up on the Dunning-Kruger effect.
post #730 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by JapanAlex01 View Post

Fuck your mum every night.

We generally frown on attacking family members here.
post #731 of 1722
Thread Starter 

CEObaire.

post #732 of 1722
I have to say I love how the tone deaf leftist fuckwits are attacking one of SF's most intelligent and prolific Muslims here as said fuckwits completely lack a sense of context and humour. I mean, the fact his screen name is "the shah" should be a little hint not to construe his post as "truthy."
post #733 of 1722

Attack?

post #734 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by englade321 View Post

Attack?
Quote:
Here's this right-wing, fucktard post being dismantled: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/17/viral-image/viral-graphic-says-japan-keeps-out-radical-islam-t/

You guys sure do know how to make an average guy feel a lot smarter.

Attack.
post #735 of 1722
Lt Governor Gavin Newsom was talking gun control on Maher last night. Of course Gavin thinks taking guns away will stop terrorism, so Maher proposes the gun advocates ideal scenario to get Gavin's reaction...

Maher: "So if someone walks into a restaurant and starts shooting, you wouldn't want a gun? You'd rather the person next to you not have a gun in that scenario?"

Gavin: "What I wouldn't want is someone who is untrained pointing the trigger at me [Gavin tries pantomiming a person moving a gun around, becomes clear Gavin has never shot a handgun in his life], I mean, pointing the gun at me."

Maher: "Right, but hasn't the worst already happened? Someone is shooting the place up."

lol8[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Take all of the guns. All of them.