or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Take all of the guns. All of them.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Take all of the guns. All of them. - Page 24

post #346 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post

I'm definitely trying to get that Willys with the recoilless rifle for a weekend car. I bet it could be made to launch tshirt sabots! 

You're giving me the heeby jeepys.
post #347 of 1722
I'll be here all week.
post #348 of 1722


Park that baby in driveway 

post #349 of 1722
Thread Starter 

Can we get the title changed to weapons we wished we owned? 

 

I want one of those new Navy laser cannons.

post #350 of 1722


Ive always been partial to the 20mm vulcan cannon esp with HEI rounds

post #351 of 1722
I need to get off my arse and make a decision about which AR to get in the new year.
post #352 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

I need to get off my arse and make a decision about which AR to get in the new year.

Smith & Wesson M&P 15 is the answer.

AR is not a gun that should be expensive. This one is relatively cheap, reliable, and is fine for an AR.

I never understood the need to spend a bunch of money on an AR.

Save the big dollars for a precision rifle and optics.
post #353 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post

Smith & Wesson M&P 15 is the answer.

AR is not a gun that should be expensive. This one is relatively cheap, reliable, and is fine for an AR.

I never understood the need to spend a bunch of money on an AR.

Save the big dollars for a precision rifle and optics.

Will it handle both .223 and the NATO round?
post #354 of 1722
There's no reason to get a "which" since the parts are interchangeable. Just pick out what you want and slap the thing together yourself.

FWIW I like a shorter, lighter barrel and a tuned trigger. But your preference may vary.
post #355 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Will it handle both .223 and the NATO round?


I've shot 223 hunting ammo and military ammo through mine, along with crappy Eastern European ammo. Handled all of it just fine.
post #356 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post

Can we get the title changed to weapons we wished we owned? 
Maybe not own, but perhaps take it to a pumpkin/melon patch for a day?

http://youtu.be/WOoUVeyaY_8
post #357 of 1722
Current events-worthy bump.
post #358 of 1722
If they would have passed a law preventing guns on that school campus, this would never have happened. I guess going forward they should implement stricter gun control. A gun charge would certainly deter someone who is determined to murder a dozen random people.
post #359 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by suited View Post

If they would have passed a law preventing guns on American soil, this would never have happened. I guess going forward they should implement stricter gun control. A gun charge would certainly deter someone who is determined to murder a dozen random people.

fixed
post #360 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas_jack View Post

fixed

Ah, I stand corrected. A new gun law would eradicate the 300 million firearms in circulation and prevent this from happening again.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Take all of the guns. All of them.