or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Take all of the guns. All of them.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Take all of the guns. All of them. - Page 23

post #331 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post

I disagree. Rural reactionary types aren't a race. They just happen to be mostly white. 

Because they were red lined from city living.
post #332 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post

I disagree. Rural reactionary types aren't a race. They just happen to be mostly white. 


Dogwhistle.

Plus, that's a sweeping generalization. Not all rural reactionary types aren't mostly white.
post #333 of 1722
Detesting Black Lives Matter supporters and detesting black people is not the same thing.

(But anyone with half a brain would know that.)


I think that this is the first time Style Forum has ever censored anything I've written. Kind of funny to see that a gun rights t-shirt would be the thing that they found most objectionable in this thread.
post #334 of 1722
Thread Starter 
Gun people are cute. It's similar to people who drive Hummers. Y'all just want to play with the big boy toys without joining the big boy's club.
post #335 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post

Gun people are cute. It's similar to people who drive Hummers. Y'all just want to play with the big boy toys without joining the big boy's club.


In most states, all able-bodied males over 18 belong to the state's militia. The militia may be called up in the event a tyrant--someone who acts by executive decree and ignores the law of the land--uses the military to oppress the people.

Furthermore, it is not the case that American citizens may only carry firearms when serving in the military overseas.
post #336 of 1722
Thread Starter 
Bro where did you get that nonsense from. An armed citizenry is to combat insurgencies not the government. No government in the world provides for its own destruction. Christ. Who comes up with this shit.
post #337 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post

Gun people are cute. It's similar to people who drive Hummers. Y'all just want to play with the big boy toys without joining the big boy's club.

Where I come from, what you're proposing to take away isn't a "gun." Unless what you actually are trying to get rid of is citizens owning howitzers.
post #338 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post

Bro where did you get that nonsense from. An armed citizenry is to combat insurgencies not the government. No government in the world provides for its own destruction. Christ. Who comes up with this shit.


Please read the Declaration of Independence.
post #339 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post

Gun people are cute. It's similar to people who drive Hummers. Y'all just want to play with the big boy toys without joining the big boy's club.

Comments like this usually change minds a large percent of the time.
post #340 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Comments like this usually change minds a large percent of the time.

That, plus the reference to "big boy toys" was sexist.
post #341 of 1722
Thread Starter 
I miss howitzers. I wish I could buy one...
post #342 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post

I miss howitzers. I wish I could buy one...


Ah..But you can......http://www.cannonsuperstore.com/wwtwo.htm

 

What a lovely land we live in...

post #343 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mon Dieu View Post


Ah..But you can......http://www.cannonsuperstore.com/wwtwo.htm

What a lovely land we live in...

How it's, sir, even possible?
post #344 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post

How it's, sir, even possible?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mon Dieu View Post


Ah..But you can......http://www.cannonsuperstore.com/wwtwo.htm

What a lovely land we live in...

It is demilitarized. Doesn't count.
post #345 of 1722
Thread Starter 

I'm definitely trying to get that Willys with the recoilless rifle for a weekend car. I bet it could be made to launch tshirt sabots! 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Take all of the guns. All of them.