or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Take all of the guns. All of them.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Take all of the guns. All of them. - Page 16

post #226 of 1722
Lotta people need to take a freshman class in U.S. Government and Constitution
post #227 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooksLauren77 View Post

Didn't Obama expand gun rights?

This is the president who, just a couple weeks ago, said the biggest regret/defeat of his presidency was not accomplishing more on gun control.
post #228 of 1722

Personally, I think Obama was getting kickbacks from the gun lobby.

post #229 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooksLauren77 View Post

Didn't Obama expand gun rights?
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/government-elections-politics/whats-obamas-record-on-gun-control/
post #230 of 1722

Yep, my own little google-fu confirmed it too. Worst gun grabber ever.

post #231 of 1722
If only it were possible to split the country in two with an impassable border. The left could take California, Detroit, Baltimore...the entire NE and import all of the democrats from red states. They could have all the gun control they want and everything else that comes with their platform. They would of course be taking the 11-30 million illegals, too. I'm sure it would be a goddamn paradise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooksLauren77 View Post

Yep, my own little google-fu confirmed it too. Worst gun grabber ever.

So you're choosing to ignore the fact that he's on video just a few weeks ago saying that not convincing congress to pass more gun control was his biggest defeat. Got it.
post #232 of 1722

No, I am not. I think he's only saying that because he's in bed with the gun lobby. He's an arrogant politician, he doesn't give a flying fuck about the mass shootings in Sandy Hook and the like. Don't forget Republicans have passed gun control legislation in the past.

 

Don't you think it's interesting gun sales went up when Obama mentioned the slightest bit of gun control? He's the perfect boogeyman.


Edited by BrooksLauren77 - 9/2/15 at 2:48pm
post #233 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by suited View Post

So you're choosing to ignore the fact that he's on video just a few weeks ago saying that not convincing congress to pass more gun control was his biggest defeat. Got it.

 

who would use what a politician says as proof of anything?

post #234 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooksLauren77 View Post

No, I am not. I think he's only saying that because he's in bed with the gun lobby. He's an arrogant politician, he doesn't give a flying fuck about the mass shootings in Sandy Hook and the like. Don't forget Republicans have passed gun control legislation in the past.
As a lame duck the political upside of taking a stand on an issue as controversial as gun control in the U.S. Is little to none . The idea that he is a shill for the gun lobby is well ....????
post #235 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by suited View Post

If only it were possible to split the country in two with an impassable border. The left could take California, Detroit, Baltimore...the entire NE and import all of the democrats from red states. They could have all the gun control they want and everything else that comes with their platform. They would of course be taking the 11-30 million illegals, too. I'm sure it would be a goddamn paradise.
So you're choosing to ignore the fact that he's on video just a few weeks ago saying that not convincing congress to pass more gun control was his biggest defeat. Got it.
Go for it . The only thing lacking is the political will and the numbers but since ALL the democrats and 26% of republicans favor some sort of gun control you might be in trouble with the numbers
post #236 of 1722
I reached out to some of my hacker contacts at Anonymous, 4chan and elsewhere (Ashley Madison) for some data from the left on what a "gunless leftist utopia" would look like. This is what they got back to me with:



Obviously I have to switch sides now.
post #237 of 1722

Back to nature with all the interspecies sexy times. Has the thread come full circle now?

post #238 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirReveller View Post

I reached out to some of my hacker contacts at Anonymous, 4chan and elsewhere (Ashley Madison) for some data from the left on what a "gunless leftist utopia" would look like. This is what they got back to me with:



.

Choose
post #239 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirReveller View Post

Obviously I have to switch sides now.

1. Do I need a hunting license?

2. Which of those critters are in season?
post #240 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by englade321 View Post

Choose


That is the Marine Force Recon "SOG" detachment of the Michigan State Militia. Tho Billy (one knee) insists theyre actually "SAS"..big recurring point of contention at FOB Ripcord (uper Waffle House).

Dont mess with those guys dude... :S
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Take all of the guns. All of them.