or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Take all of the guns. All of them.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Take all of the guns. All of them. - Page 95

post #1411 of 1722
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold falcon View Post


Go fuck some more kangaroos

 

lolwat. I'm only 4,000 km closer to a kangaroo than you are. 

post #1412 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post

lolwat. I'm only 4,000 km closer to a kangaroo than you are. 

Proof you're anti-American.
post #1413 of 1722
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post


Proof you're anti-American.


I'm trying to blend in here, man. 

post #1414 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post


I'm trying to blend in here, man. 

post #1415 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold falcon View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by englade321 View Post

Obviously the ones who thought everyone was out to take their guns weren't the brightest bulbs on the tree.

Holy shit. Look at the fucking name of this fucking thread. Taking all the guns away from free people is their objective. Holy fucking willful ignorance.
Quote:
 

According to the Congressional Research Service, there are roughly twice as manyguns per capita in the United States as there were in 1968: more than 300 million guns in all.

Well they seem pretty incompetent at it so I wouldn't lose any sleep 

post #1416 of 1722
Regarding the number of guns in the USA, I have always suspected the "official" number--up to 300 million these days--of being very low. I can recall asking one firearms industry veteran how many serviceable firearms there were in circulation and he said he thought it was probably somewhere around 750 million. And that was about 22 years ago! Some of my other friends in the industry thought that estimate somewhat high and placed it around 450 million, but a lot of guns have been made and sold since then. If you simply look at the production numbers of popular models of guns, a figure of only 300 million seems very low.
post #1417 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by englade321 View Post

Well they seem pretty incompetent at it so I wouldn't lose any sleep 

It's not incompetency, it's one of the few issues that free men push back on so we've been able to hold you communist statist fuckpigs at bay for a while. We must be ever on guard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post

lolwat. I'm only 4,000 km closer to a kangaroo than you are. 

Sorry, I thought you were an abo raping swine. Didn't realize you were actually part of the first world. Cheers.
post #1418 of 1722

I really don't have a problem with guns ,expecting their unlawful misuse and I'm pretty sure any reasonable person has trouble with that, but this whole pseudo religious, "yer only a patriot if",paranoid crisis obsession that everyone is out to get yer guns narrative is exhausting when all indicators show it to be patently untrue.Sure there are a handful of these types around but polls show that only 1-2% of the population favor a complete gun ban in this country.Everything else is only matter of degree and legal jargon and technical gobbledegook have proven that to be a non-starter

post #1419 of 1722
It has nothing to do with patriotism, patriots can go suck a dick. It's the only effective method to protect freedom from tyranny. There's a reason England and most of Europe have turned into a statist shit hole, they don't have firearms.
post #1420 of 1722

But than who protects us from the tyranny of the masses?. Surely you don't think that being a gun owner automatically bestows upon one an altruistic attitude regarding the freedoms of your fellow man

post #1421 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLibourel View Post

Regarding the number of guns in the USA, I have always suspected the "official" number--up to 300 million these days--of being very low. I can recall asking one firearms industry veteran how many serviceable firearms there were in circulation and he said he thought it was probably somewhere around 750 million. And that was about 22 years ago! Some of my other friends in the industry thought that estimate somewhat high and placed it around 450 million, but a lot of guns have been made and sold since then. If you simply look at the production numbers of popular models of guns, a figure of only 300 million seems very low.

Given our ability to buy more of everything these days I'm sure there is more now than then.
post #1422 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbernine View Post

But than who protects us from the tyranny of the masses?. Surely you don't think that being a gun owner automatically bestows upon one an altruistic attitude regarding the freedoms of your fellow man

Correlation, not causation. Gun owners are more likely to be conservative and aside from being war-mongering anti-drug fucktard statists they are also more likely to contribute money to charity and let people keep the money they earn.
post #1423 of 1722
There are a lot of blue collar gun owners who vote democrat. Every time democrats win taxes go up.
post #1424 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold falcon View Post

It's not incompetency, it's one of the few issues that free men push back on so we've been able to hold you communist statist fuckpigs at bay for a while. We must be ever on guard.

I'm the last person to put military service on a pedestal, but this is fucking rich considering that Englade is about the only one in this thread who actually has taken up arms to fight Communism. Complete with combat and killin' and everything.


But hey, what do I know? Maybe ranting on message boards is actually the same level of commitment as engaging in firefights in a jungle hellhole.
post #1425 of 1722
Don't know what's going on up there ^^^^ but I love my guns and I want more and more and more.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Take all of the guns. All of them.