or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Take all of the guns. All of them.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Take all of the guns. All of them. - Page 9

post #121 of 1721
Quote:
Originally Posted by englade321 View Post

There are thosands if not millions of Americans in possession of the skills and equipment required to build an automatic rifle If we seek to rid the world of firearms this will always be part of the reality
Ethanm would have them rounded up executed
post #122 of 1721
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post

It's unfortunate that you get to decide anything. You're just as dense as you look. Per capita doesn't mean a goddamn thing. Who the fuck cares about per capita? They exist, we can stop them, we don't. That's all there is to it and its because of dumb fucks like you. 

post #123 of 1721
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarphe View Post

Ethanm would have them rounded up executed

Via the firing squad?
post #124 of 1721
I think this thread needs JapanAlex.
post #125 of 1721
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post


They going to 3d print bullets too? 

Again, guns are not alcohol and that argument means nothing. 
actually if we use cayegories they are. If i understand your argument, guns harm people and provide no positive affect to individuals nor society. Thusly they should be banned. Alcohol and tabaco do greater harm to individuals and society and provide no positive affects neither. Thusly they should be banned.
post #126 of 1721
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

Via the firing squad?
of course because he thinks the gov still has a reasonable reason to have firearms

And we all know the gov is not corrupt and not lose guns nor "destroy" guns that somehow make it to the street
post #127 of 1721
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post


Thousands of people reload and the equipment is not that expensive.


How are you going to get brass when it has all been rounded up and made illegal? 

post #128 of 1721
Guns are awesome. Legalize drugs and all the gangsters will stop shooting each other and become polite merchants. Stricter nutso mental inquiry on gun purchasers should lessen the mass shootings...road rage in AZ I don't have an answer for, albeit this is a small number of deaths.
post #129 of 1721
Watch out he may want to ban all the ingredients to create blackpowder as well
post #130 of 1721
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarphe View Post

actually if we use cayegories they are. If i understand your argument, guns harm people and provide no positive affect to individuals nor society. Thusly they should be banned. Alcohol and tabaco do greater harm to individuals and society and provide no positive affects neither. Thusly they should be banned.
The vast majority of the harm from alcohol and tobacco is either unintentional or self inflicted. With guns it is the opposite case
post #131 of 1721
Ohhh I dunno about that. Surely alcohol and tobacco has robbed farrr more kids of their parents than gun related deaths ever have. Probably 100:1 on that comparison.
post #132 of 1721
Quote:
Originally Posted by englade321 View Post

The vast majority of the harm from alcohol and tobacco is either unintentional or self inflicted. With guns it is the opposite case
true to some extent but with all the research out there and common knowledge. When a person lights up a cigarette he damn well knows he is affecting the health of the people around him. And god damn you need to be pretty ignorant not see the damage of alcohol to other either un domestic abuse or in dd cases. Which you may consider unintentional i would say is reckless and how many lives are lost to those?
And somehow i do no think my westley richards over and under is used nor similar weapons have killed that many people
post #133 of 1721
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarphe View Post

true to some extent but with all the research out there and common knowledge. When a person lights up a cigarette he damn well knows he is affecting the health of the people around him. And god damn you need to be pretty ignorant not see the damage of alcohol to other either un domestic abuse or in dd cases. Which you may consider unintentional i would say is reckless and how many lives are lost to those?
And somehow i do no think my westley richards over and under is used nor similar weapons have killed that many people
Intent and purpose .very few people go out and get drunk so as to cause a fatal car crash . At least not enough to raise concern . Same for tobacco . Despite all the NRA bullshit you have to admit that a large percentage of firearms are built with the single purpose of blowing a hole in another human being and when they fulfill that purpose therein lies the rub . If the only guns we owned were 12 gauge double barrel shotguns I doubt seriously doubt we would even be having this discussion
post #134 of 1721
The true definition of liberty is tolerating other people's sh*t, even when you think it's dumb/dangerous/unnecc. etc etc, so long as it isn't hurting you or your property.

There's a huge target shooting base in the US. Same with para types retardedly concerned w home defense.

Until either one of these folks puts a hole in me or mine, I really don't give a f*ck what they do or own.
post #135 of 1721

Impossible in America. Not gonna happen despite what paranoid far-rightwingers think.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Take all of the guns. All of them.