or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Take all of the guns. All of them.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Take all of the guns. All of them. - Page 69

post #1021 of 1722
I am not disputing that, however we were talking about USA air quality. The article you provided talked about China's industry affecting two things; one was global warming(CO2 emissions), other was weather patterns- which both have global effect. However effects of smog/acid rains are mostly local/regional so in that understanding air quality over USA cities is not significantly dependent on what China does.
post #1022 of 1722

Hey can we get back to ethan's dream of all the guns magically going away?

post #1023 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

Hey can we get back to ethan's dream of all the guns magically going away?

House to house raids, metal detectors to check if crazy gun owners buried any guns. Close all borders, require everybody to wear a bodycam everyday which will be watched by the government and let's throw in mandatory gps tracking for good measure.
post #1024 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesseract View Post


House to house raids, metal detectors to check if crazy gun owners buried any guns. Close all borders, require everybody to wear a bodycam everyday which will be watched by the government and let's throw in mandatory gps tracking for good measure.

 

post #1025 of 1722

I know it is fake, but:

 

http://www.meervrijheid.nl/files/algemeen3/george_orwell_cctv.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesseract View Post


House to house raids, metal detectors to check if crazy gun owners buried any guns. Close all borders, require everybody to wear a bodycam everyday which will be watched by the government and let's throw in mandatory gps tracking for good measure.
post #1026 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesseract View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

Hey can we get back to ethan's dream of all the guns magically going away?

House to house raids, metal detectors to check if crazy gun owners muslims buried any guns. Close all borders, require everybody mexicans to wear a bodycam everyday which will be watched by the government and let's throw in mandatory gps tracking for good measure.

Only had to change two words and you just wrote a Trump speech

post #1027 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by englade321 View Post

Only had to change two words and you just wrote a Trump speech

Yep. Pretty crazy idea, huh?
post #1028 of 1722

So is tesser Trump or a Trump speech writer... just kidding, Trump doesn't bother with speech writers.

post #1029 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

So is tesser Trump or a Trump speech writer... just kidding, Trump doesn't bother with speech writers.

I'm actually trump. The office gets very boring, I often peruse styleforum. I am very upset about your criticism of my ties.
post #1030 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesseract View Post


I'm actually trump. The office gets very boring, I often peruse styleforum. I am very upset about your criticism of my ties.

 

Well make America great again by manufacturing your ties here.

post #1031 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

Well make America great again by manufacturing your ties here.
Yeah right, countrywide pushes for 15 dollar an hour minimum wages would destroy my bottom line.
post #1032 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesseract View Post

Yeah right, countrywide pushes for 15 dollar an hour minimum wages would destroy my bottom line.

But it will be great at growing a new crop of D voters on the public dole.
post #1033 of 1722
Lord - it's like dumb and dumber, Here I thought Austin was the only city with a modicum of hope in Texas :

Gun Rights Groups Plan Mock Mass Shooting at Univ. of Texas to Show the Need for More Guns
post #1034 of 1722
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramuman View Post

Lord - it's like dumb and dumber, Here I thought Austin was the only city with a modicum of hope in Texas :

Gun Rights Groups Plan Mock Mass Shooting at Univ. of Texas to Show the Need for More Guns

 

This is why we can't have nice things.  Just like the guys who kept showing up to Starbucks with M4s on their back to scare/piss off the limousine liberals

post #1035 of 1722
I think a lot of vanity is to blame for that. I mean guys needing to show off their tacticool weapons. I could only imagine how obnoxious some of those guys are at shooting ranges.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Take all of the guns. All of them.