Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread

post #1 of 200
Thread Starter 

Pediwear have been retailing shoes for nearly 40 years. It remains a family business and is now in the hands of a second generation. Goodyear welted mens footwear has been a part of our business since the early days - we have developed a wealth of experience in this time. We started with Loake and Barker but have grown to encompass a wide variety of brands.

 

We have visited the factories of Loake, Barker, Trickers, Crockett and Jones, Alfred Sargent, Carmina, Grenson, Sanders, NPS – some of them on several occasions. This gives us a unique insight into the manufacture and design of some of the finest shoes available We bring this experience into use when discussing and assisting our customers with their purchases.

 

In addition to offering the in-stock lines of our brands we also regularly obtain Made To Order exclusive styles. This Autumn we are expecting very special shoes from Trickers, Carmina, Barker, Sanders, NPS and Loake.

 

On our website we offer customer service via live chat, email in addition to telephone contact. Our brand manager's knowledge of lasts and fittings is excellent – as is their enthusiasm for the shoes they handle – I am sure you will find they improve your buying experience. We will also provide the same level of service here – aiming to answer all posts promptly.

 

Current Brands

 

Alfred Sargent, Barker, Crockett and Jones, Grenson, Jeffery West, Lloyd, Loake,,, Sanders, Trickers and more Mephisto RM Williams

 

Shoe Care Brands

 

Saphir, La Cordonnerie Anglais, Dasco

 

Accessory Brands

 

Ettinger, Ashwood, Tilley Hats, Peckham Rye, Seaward and Stearn and more

 

Coming Soon:

 

Carmina

 

We look forward to sharing our passion for shoes with you.

 

Mike Small

Pediwear

post #2 of 200

Thanks, this is great! It's about time we have an official Pediwear thread.

post #3 of 200

 

 

 


My Lomonds, thank you pediwear.  Just waiting for fall so I can wear them.

post #4 of 200

I have purchased three pairs of Loake shoes and boots from Pediwear, and would highly recommend them. I had to exchange a pair of boots because of a manufacturing defect. Pediwear handled the exchange promptly and even refunded my return shipping from the US. 

post #5 of 200
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by breakaway01 View Post
 

I have purchased three pairs of Loake shoes and boots from Pediwear, and would highly recommend them. I had to exchange a pair of boots because of a manufacturing defect. Pediwear handled the exchange promptly and even refunded my return shipping from the US. 

Thank you! It is nice to be made to feel welcome on our first day.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sask boot View Post


My Lomonds, thank you pediwear.  Just waiting for fall so I can wear them.

 

The Lomonds are looking great - i was a little worried about why they hadn't been worn yet until I got to the bottom of  your post. Something to look forward to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klp2332 View Post
 

Thanks, this is great! It's about time we have an official Pediwear thread.

Thank you - we hope the thread will help us help you. 

 

We have had some discussions with our shoe care product suppliers in recent weeks. We are now able to supply the full range of Saphir products - these will be added to our website as soon as possible, but if there is anything you need and you don't see it please just ask. Unfortunately though we are not able to ship aerosols or highly flammable materials.

post #6 of 200
I've only placed one order to date, but I was very happy with it. Look forward to seeing which Carmina models you carry. Welcome aboard!
post #7 of 200

What models will you be carrying from Carmina? Any of their Chelsea boots? And of course, welcome to the forum.

post #8 of 200
Subscribed
post #9 of 200
Nice
post #10 of 200
Had heaps of good dealing with Pediwear, Mike, David and Stephen great to deal with!
post #11 of 200
And finally changed from a 90s website to the 21st century!
post #12 of 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by wurger View Post

And finally changed from a 90s website to the 21st century!

Yes!! Although there's still some error messages popping up, this new one is much more sleek and easy to navigate.

 

Felix

post #13 of 200

Pictures of the shoes are much better. Subscribed too to this thread. Very curious about the carmina models you will carry. Will you have a small collection of your own?

post #14 of 200

Pediwear provided my first pairs of real shoes. Now I'm an addict. Damn you! :-)

post #15 of 200
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anden View Post
 

Pediwear provided my first pairs of real shoes. Now I'm an addict. Damn you! :-)

Ah, sorry, can't help you with that issue, other than to keep feeding your habit. :)  If only we could convince the rest of the male population that they are missing out...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieg0 View Post
 

Pictures of the shoes are much better. Subscribed too to this thread. Very curious about the carmina models you will carry. Will you have a small collection of your own?

Thank you, the new website is the culmination of a lot of hard work, so it is pleasing to hear it is being appreciated already. We have more improvements planned now that the new design is live.

 

Yes, we are going to have a small collection of Carmina styles and will plan to add to this with time. We thoroughly enjoyed our trip to the factory in Majorca where we met Betty Albaladejo and her father.  Unfortunately the images I have of the styles we ordered do not really do them justice and are not exactly what we have ordered. They have a wide range of samples to view on various lasts in various leathers - but inevitably our choices were seldom exactly the same as the samples. I can say it is a collection of shoes and boots in calf and cordovan and hopefully is a good representation of what Carmina do well.  When they are delivered we will have them photographed professionally and get them on the site as soon as possible - they are expected later this month.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixTheFinn View Post
 

Yes!! Although there's still some error messages popping up, this new one is much more sleek and easy to navigate.

 

Felix

Hi Felix - if you are aware of any persistent errors please do let me know the url - there were a few which escaped our user testing but hopefully most of these have been ironed out now. We are pleased to hear more positive feedback about the new site.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wurger View Post

And finally changed from a 90s website to the 21st century!

Yes, a bit overdue perhaps, but it is live now, thank goodness!  We hope you enjoy.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wurger View Post

Had heaps of good dealing with Pediwear, Mike, David and Stephen great to deal with!

 

Thank you for the kind comments, I will pass on to David and Stephen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooksLauren77 View Post
 

What models will you be carrying from Carmina? Any of their Chelsea boots? And of course, welcome to the forum.

 

Please see above, unfortunately we haven't chosen a Chelsea boot this time - sorry - perhaps one to consider for our next order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsson View Post

I've only placed one order to date, but I was very happy with it. Look forward to seeing which Carmina models you carry. Welcome aboard!

 

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BingoLiddle View Post

Subscribed

Thank you!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by clee1982 View Post

Nice

Thank you!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread