or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › Rugby World Cup 2015
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rugby World Cup 2015 - Page 3

post #31 of 44
I'm actually starting to feel a bit sorry for Richie, he has gone from being invisible to be penalised for the slightest infraction.

It's not just the British press, I think the Kiwi press have picked it up as well.

Personally I think the intent is there. He went the long way round the maul and players know what they are doing.

It's one bit about the AB game I don't like, they are very cynical, that and the Haka.
post #32 of 44
Yes Wallibies win, was a bit anxious around the 60 minute mark. But solid defence and quick feet from Drew Mitchell put it beyond doubt.

Now for the final, which is going to be huge.
post #33 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiemcp View Post

It's one bit about the AB game I don't like, they are very cynical, that and the Haka.

er, why?
post #34 of 44
I don't see why they should be allowed to give themselves an extra phyce just befor kick off.
post #35 of 44
Nothing stopping anyone else. See: Tonga, Fiji and Samoa who do the same.
post #36 of 44
Giddy up! Cheated a bit and got up 30 mins in at 3.15am. Couldn't get back to sleep after.
post #37 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Carter View Post

Giddy up! Cheated a bit and got up 30 mins in at 3.15am. Couldn't get back to sleep after.

Ha got up at 3 with son who watched in a Wallaby jumper and gold scarf. Mrs GF joined as just before half time complaining we were yelling too loudly. Pocock and Fardy were machines. The Puma replacement half back the Brumbies have picked looks ok.

Now a week to calm down and wait till the final which is going to be massive.
post #38 of 44
Daniel Carter
post #39 of 44
He is a class act thats for sure. Breathing a sigh of relief that him and McCaw are gone for next years bledisloe.
post #40 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Carter View Post

He is a class act thats for sure. Breathing a sigh of relief that him and McCaw are gone for next years bledisloe.

McCaw hasn't announced a retirement. It's been assumed by the media but he's pointedly denied it. It might be that he wants to draw the attention away from himself, or it might be that he genuinely wants to continue playing.

But certainly Carter, Nonu, Conrad Smith, Mealamu, Woodcock all gone.

Unlikely to have Kaino either. He and Nonu were huge in the playoffs.
post #41 of 44
Hurricanes finally win the Super Rugby final on their third attempt. Not the greatest of finals due to the rain but good solid game.

A Maori Jack Mormon friend of mine is seriously working on the "mother of all hangovers" at present.

Two weeks till the Rugby championship and the Bledisloe Cup games.

Would be good to see an annual North EPCR v South Super Rugby hemisphere championship game involving the respective winners. Could be played in the respective hemispheres on a biannual basis.
post #42 of 44
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoffrey Firmin View Post



Would be good to see an annual North EPCR v South Super Rugby hemisphere championship game involving the respective winners. Could be played in the respective hemispheres on a biannual basis.

Yes, it could be great, but the calendar is already absolutely crowded.

post #43 of 44

Anyone else watch the Olympic 7's? I though it was a great tournament and well deserved to be in the Olympics.

post #44 of 44
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiemcp View Post
 

Anyone else watch the Olympic 7's? I though it was a great tournament and well deserved to be in the Olympics.


Definitely agree with you, it's just a pity that there weren't so much public

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › Rugby World Cup 2015