I wanted to start the official San Francisco/Bay Area thread where we can talk about local events, recommend places (restaurants, shopping, etc) and things to do.
I feel like everyone knows of something cool that we can share and not have to scour google/yelp for.
1. South city shoe repair, guy's name is jesse has been doing a good job, been going to him for many years.
2. FJ western recommended by several members, i've dyed a pair of shoes there, good service, quick and not too expensive, downside is this is in San Jose.
1. Ike's sandwiches featured on food network.
2. West portal sub center hot pastrami is delicious
3. Trule Mediterranean best schwarma in SF!!!