or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › 2015 / 2016 Republican Debate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015 / 2016 Republican Debate Thread - Page 17

post #241 of 440
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post

Is this the worst batch of candidates in American history? I really feel like this is a sign of the beginning of the end. 

Nah, the worst candidates for President are coming up on October 13th in Las Vegas.
post #242 of 440
Jeb got his ass handed to him by Trump. That shit was fantastic.

post #243 of 440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold falcon View Post

Jeb got his ass handed to him by Trump. That shit was fantastic.

 

Don't make things up, Jeb. C'mon.

 

And I thought millenials invented trolling. Clearly there is much to learn from this older generation. 

 

Also, he's right about Fiorino's face. She looks like an alien. 

post #244 of 440
Her father had very masculine features. Pretty boys, and feminine looking guys have the best looking daughters.
post #245 of 440
Not a fran.
post #246 of 440
I was impressed by Fiorina's performance. She was well-prepared and had answers "in the can" and ready to go. She also showed a deft improvisational touch when she took what Trump just said about Jeb and used it to smack Trump down.
post #247 of 440

................   

post #248 of 440
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post

Is this the worst batch of candidates in American history? I really feel like this is a sign of the beginning of the end. 

The worst is in the White House right now, screwing up the world.
post #249 of 440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post


The worst is in the White House right now, screwing up the world.


He may be screwing up the outside world but he's done alright with the world of America. 

post #250 of 440
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post


He may be screwing up the outside world but he's done alright with the world of America. 

How is that? Your cities are burning you are still spending money that you do not have...
post #251 of 440
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarphe View Post


How is that? Your cities are burning you are still spending money that you do not have...


Our cities are burning/!?!.Do you even live in the U S??Our forests are burning but not even Rush Limbaugh has figured out how to blame that on Obama

post #252 of 440
Apparently anti-vaxxer talk came up? Please, no? I mean, Carson is a fucking doctor.
post #253 of 440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Apparently anti-vaxxer talk came up? Please, no? I mean, Carson is a fucking doctor.


Trump trotted out his horse analogy again and Carson was just like there is a ton of evidence that says vaccines are safe.

post #254 of 440
This whole thing was cringe worthy and unwatchable. Can there be no single decent candidate with a legitimate chance ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

... I mean, Carson is a fucking doctor.

I think your point stands but that's a flawed appeal because a) doctors are not scientists (unless they do clinical study/epidemiological work which is just trend studies) b) there are plenty of crap scientists anyway and c) Carson rejects evolution, the theory that has helped develop many advances in medicine, the field he practices (note: I'm not implying acceptance is a prerequisite for practice but it can help future progress)
post #255 of 440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Apparently anti-vaxxer talk came up? Please, no? I mean, Carson is a fucking doctor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post


Trump trotted out his horse analogy again and Carson was just like there is a ton of evidence that says vaccines are safe.

Carson fucked up by nodding to the vaccine schedule morons. It's still anti-vaxx sentiment based on no evidence, it's just toned down. A doctor should know better.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › 2015 / 2016 Republican Debate Thread