or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › ***5TH ANNUAL SF 2015-2016 YAHOO! FANTASY BASKETBALL FANTASY LEAGUE ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***5TH ANNUAL SF 2015-2016 YAHOO! FANTASY BASKETBALL FANTASY LEAGUE *** - Page 5

Poll Results: Will you participate in this most amazing league?

 
  • 100% (3)
    yes
  • 0% (0)
    no
3 Total Votes  
post #61 of 104
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B. View Post

How do I fix it so my co-manager can do the draft? Last year Yahoo wouldn't let him in. EDIT I figured this out, but I'd still like a different time.

hey just saw this. i noticed that you said that the 24th didnt work? so effectively eliminated half the weekend, the weekend before season starts. and the next best time on sunday evening also doesnt work? for you or your co-manager?

lets hold off eliminating any more time slots that weekend until some others have spoken
post #62 of 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

hey just saw this. i noticed that you said that the 24th didnt work? so effectively eliminated half the weekend, the weekend before season starts. and the next best time on sunday evening also doesnt work? for you or your co-manager?

lets hold off eliminating any more time slots that weekend until some others have spoken

I said nvm. He can do it Sun. night.
post #63 of 104
NEED ONE MORE (BUMP)
post #64 of 104
Thread Starter 
@Blog Marley

You can be the one player to rule them all, the One Player to find them, the One to start the season fall and in next Sunday's draft bind them.
post #65 of 104
Thread Starter 
we have 12! welcome to our 12th player Mr. Blog Marley!

draft date and time:

Sun Oct 25 5:30pm Pacific, 8:30pm Eastern

players:

1. idfnl
2. SteveB
3. Akeem
4. NAMOR
5. Bibs
6. Cotton Dockers
7. Indesertum
8. Calikid
9. JimmyW
10. Mikey34
11. __CB__
12. Blog Marley
post #66 of 104
Huzzah!
post #67 of 104
Draft, here we come
post #68 of 104
Thread Starter 
Thanks you Steveb and Idfnl for drumming up interest and buzz for the league. Thanks to you both, This year was much easier to get to 12
post #69 of 104
so how do we play again?
post #70 of 104
Thread Starter 
For the draft read this:

http://www.rotowire.com/basketball/showArticle.htm?id=21390

Of course once you have your drafted players just set your lineup with the best active players on any given day

Check rotoworld.com for up to date fantasy bball relevant news
post #71 of 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

For the draft read this:

http://www.rotowire.com/basketball/showArticle.htm?id=21390

Of course once you have your drafted players just set your lineup with the best active players on any given day

Check rotoworld.com for up to date fantasy bball relevant news


Looked this morning... we already have a 3 mile long injury list of players. Looks like the injury plague will be worse than last year.
post #72 of 104
The draft is currently marked regular snake. I assume we're doing auction? BTW Yahoo has IL spots this year...
post #73 of 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B. View Post

The draft is currently marked regular snake. I assume we're doing auction? BTW Yahoo has IL spots this year...

One of those might help. This is going to be another injury plagued season.
post #74 of 104
was offered my 19/42/49 picks for the 3/63/118 picks in a 15 team 8 cat roto. still have my 12th pick.

yay or nay
post #75 of 104
Thread Starter 
I say nay, would consider it if you got the 2nd pick
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › ***5TH ANNUAL SF 2015-2016 YAHOO! FANTASY BASKETBALL FANTASY LEAGUE ***