preorders for aw2015-2016
all Оctober-November orders will be processed before the 1st of December
simple and clear 4-pocket sartorial pants. I doesn't offer you some anatomical atlas like Devoa or some CCP-esque apotheosis in the shape of legwear. It's just functional and durable slim trousers that will be made by your measurements from variety of vintage fabrics processed to last forever:
1) linen/hemp from after-WWII soviet army stocks of 1946 (lined with poplin)
2) heavy Portuguese sail canvas from 1916-1920 (lined with poplin)
3) mid-weight cotton canvas from 1970
4) lightweight linen/ramie Mongolian military tent from 1952-1956
5) 1967 nisshimbo selvedge denim
unlined or lined with 1980 balavigna mills vatican poplin
I need to know your waist, inseam and hem preferences, rise and hip width (or your most beloved pants measurements).
I could made it with silvers hooks, handcarved horn buttons or coil-burnt plastic buttons from the late 50s.
You want something special? Just tell me.
displayed in linen/ramie
Edited by wormwood - 10/25/15 at 10:48am