• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hickey Freeman 3 day sale

rudeboi

Reaction score
How's it going everyone. Funds are a little low for me right now but I figure someone here should find this useful. Anyway I recently left my position at Chase to go to Bank of America, but included in our benefits, was a discount site to various retailers. I still have access to the discounts and Hickey Freeman offers a 40% discount on anything on their website. Enter code "NJ1207" at the checkout and you get the discount. If any of you wanna go to the store and take advantage of the discount you can but I have to RSVP you. Just hit me up and I'll take care of that for you. Not sure how many people I can RSVP, though. Oh yea if you want to go to a store its only in Manhattan. Sale ends the 4th of December. Hope this helps someone.

Just a quick note. If you want to go to either of the NYC stores. broadway and thames or the one on 5th and 53rd. The time is from 6-8pm. Sorry didn't see that initially.

dshreter

Reaction score
Applies to sale items too, although I couldn't find something I wanted in my size....

rudeboi

Reaction score
At the bottom of the original post there's an edit for anyone who may have been interested in checking out one of the stores.

nerdykarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
FWIW this seems to work on hickeystyle.com as well. Thanks for the code!

I'm thinking about getting the navy grenadine tie from Hickey...anyone have one/any opinions about it?

WSW

Reaction score
Thanks for the code!! Bought the cotton trousers for $50, down from about $300.

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
And thanks again from me. I had an old store credit from a sweater return that was about to expire, so I got this:

5h227310_400_md.jpg

I've been really pleased with their knits, so we'll see...

titojackson

Reaction score
If you don't see anything you like on sale right now (the only time to buy Hickey, even with 40% off, everything is still too much for me) you can apparently get 40% off their gift certificates, if that isn't totally ridiculous and just wait to get it as if it had been on sale with 40% off.

feynmix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks for the code. As someone already mentioned, the code works on hickeystyle as well. I picked up 2 shirts, still nervous about the sizing but lets see.

philosophe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Bought some linen chinos for $41 incl. shipping.

Grayland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Too rich for my frugal blood, even with 40% off.

rudeboi

Reaction score
If anyone can give me an answer to this question it would be greatly appreciated. From what you can remember from year to year, does Hickey Freeman do the regular Christmas and after Christmas sales that most retailers do? Also if someone might know generally from years past what type of percentages were the discounts if they had them?

James Bond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PAAAIABDDLHDINEI.jpg
So...tempted...under $500. Worth it? Someone tell me yes!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads