Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SNS Herning FW16 preorder thread - Styleforum official preorders Last post on 11/15/16 at 7:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Stephan Schneider Styleforum Preorders are now open until noon, February 3. Last post on 10/17/16 at 12:32pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) Last post on 2/13/16 at 5:45pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders available now until August 16. Last post on 3/16/16 at 7:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 11/9/15 at 6:58pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
Last edited: 5/24/16
- On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks AloneLast edited: 11/9/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Monitaly for Styleforum - the Darkseid collection, NOW AVAILABLE - Page 6post #77 of 963/29/16 at 6:05pmThread Starterpost #78 of 963/29/16 at 6:06pmThread StarterQuote:
Heh. I don't remember our exact order, since it's been a while, but it's a distinct possibility.
GET.... THE... PANTS.... My non-dyed pair are some of the most comfortable I have, tech pants being the exception.post #79 of 964/1/16 at 12:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by LA Guy
They are coming via ups as I write, so odds are good v you'll get them within 2 weeks. The faster you pay the invoice we will send you for the remainder, the faster they will arrive! (And frankly, the easier for us to deal with.). We ordered some extra, which I'll put up on www.Styleforummarket.com
Oh my invoice will be paid the second I see it. :) Very hyped about these. But now you have me feeling some regret about not going in on the pants.post #80 of 964/1/16 at 2:57pmThread StarterQuote:
And.. they just got here. My wife also just got tenure, so I may not get to sending out the invoices until this weekend, but I will try to do so for shipping early next week.
We will have a few pairs of pants and a few extra jackets, which I will put up on the site once we have accounted for all the preorders. We didn't order more than 1 or 2 pieces a size though (mostly just one piece - 2 pieces for maybe 1 size of each of the jacket and pants,) so if you see it, jump on it.
So stoked.post #81 of 964/1/16 at 3:02pmQuote:
Very cool, as a fellow academic, many congrats to your wife! I hope you're having a massive party for it - not a small accomplishment by any means!
I actually go up for tenure this coming year myself. Need to get everything put together by September...post #82 of 964/4/16 at 7:10pmThread Starter
The collection is now here! Those who have received invoices for the 50% remainder on your preorder, please pay them ASAP if you want them to go out this Wednesday.
For the rest of you, we have a small number of jackets and of pants, that will be up on the site, shortly. There will be a small 5% discount code (we already discounted retail on both items, which were pretty darn expensive to get made) as well. There are literally about 1, sometimes 2, of any size, so jump on it when it shows up (I will announce it here.)
Fok.post #83 of 964/6/16 at 10:53amThread Starter
Pretty much all of the orders have now been paid for and shipped.
We have a very limited selection of items left, 1 or 2 items in each of the available sizes.
Please take a look here: http://www.styleforummarket.com/monitaly/ if you are interested in ordering either the pants or the jacket (btw, the prices are higher than the prices of the olive version because of the cost of the 2 part dyeing process, which added about $100 to the production costs - we ate much of that.)
To ease the pain, I am offering a 10% discount on the items. Please use the code SFMON10.
Guys who have already preordered - would love to see some fit pics!
Cheers, and enjoy,
Fok.post #84 of 964/6/16 at 10:54amThread StarterQuote:
If you are a size 30-36, we have you covered: http://www.styleforummarket.com/monitaly-black-overdyed-military-tent-6-pocket-pants-styleforum-exclusive/post #85 of 964/6/16 at 10:55amThread Starterpost #86 of 964/6/16 at 10:58ampost #87 of 964/6/16 at 11:05amThread StarterQuote:
Hmmm... I guess a picture would help.
I would be loathe to wear this thing fitted, as it is really not meant to be (if you want a cinched waist, you can use the drawstring. But it is a parka, not a tailored jacket. I went TTS. I am a size 40, and the size 40 fits me well, with just a tee underneath.post #88 of 964/6/16 at 12:26pmpost #89 of 964/6/16 at 12:32pmThread StarterQuote:
It was sent... I'll resend it later today (working out right now).post #90 of 964/6/16 at 2:40pmThread StarterQuote:
Re-sent. Please PM me if you haven't gotten that yet.
- On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › Which combination should I pick for a wedding 1 minute ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 3 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 13 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 15 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 26 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 27 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...