Monitaly for Styleforum double overdyed collection - Parka and six pocket pants
for the very dark army
Created from recycled army tent material and overdyed twice in black to create something completely new, this collection is exclusive to Styleforum and will never be found anywhere else. Each garment is unique, and the dye will fade with time, to give each wearer a unique, personalized, garment. A uniform for a company of individuals.
Made in the USA of recycled US military tents.
Both pieces are available here: http://www.styleforummarket.com/monitaly/
Please use code SFMON10 for 10% off.
The Murdered Out Overdyed Miltary Tent Mountain Parka
Retail price is $670.
Use the Styleforum discount Code SFMON10 for 10% off brings this down to $603, shipped free within the CONUS.
- Monitaly created this product exclusively for Styleforum, and it will always only be available here.
- Made from recycled US Military tents
- Overdyed black - twice! Both the canvas material and the threads are overdyed a rich black.
- Incorporates original features of tent into the design of the tent, like a peg holder at the back of the hood.
- Multiple pockets in front, including a snap off pocket.
- Back features snapped flapped pocket.
- Snap and double zipped opening with leather pulls.
- 100% Cotton exclusive of trim.
- This is a 50% deposit. The remainder 50% shall be invoiced before shipping of the product in Spring 2016. We expect delivery in February 2016, but there may be delays beyond our control.
- Measurement, size 38
Pit to pit = 21.75”
Back length = 28”
Shoulder = approx 18” (Raglan sleeves, so this is a very approximate measurement – it will fit TTS)
Waist (between hem and chest) = 22”
Hem = 23”
Sleeve length (inside, from pit) = 22”
Armhole at shoulder (approximate measurement) = 18”
Arm opening = 6”
The jacket fits TTS, with a very straight cut.
The Murdered Out Military Tent 6-Pocket Pants
Retail price is $450. Use the Styleforum discount Code SFMON10 for 10% off brings this down to $405, shipped free within the CONUS.
- Monitaly created this product exclusively for Styleforummarket.
- 6-pocket pants made from recycled U.S. military tents
- Both thread and fabric are overdyed black by hand.
- Because the tents are made from recycled military tents, each pair may differ slightly from the product shown.
- Pockets are secured with flats and thick buttons.
- Reinforced seat and knees.
- Drawstring at the pant hem allows different ways to wear.
- 100% cotton exclusive of trim.
- This is a 50% preorder deposit. The remainder will be invoiced and to be paid before delivery, approximately February 2016. Delays beyond our control may delay shipment.
- Pants fit TTS. Below are the measurements for size 32:
Front rise = 11.5”
Backrise = 15.75”
Seat = 21”
Thigh = 13”
Knee = 10”
Hem = 8” + drawstring adjuster
Inseam = 34”
Outseam = 43.5”