Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts › Minnis 656 Houndstooth Flannel with No Man Walks Alone
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Minnis 656 Houndstooth Flannel with No Man Walks Alone - Page 5

post #61 of 144
Count me out-- not a huge priority yet, and Harrisons offers more or less the same item as a standard pattern.
post #62 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concordia View Post

Count me out-- not a huge priority yet, and Harrisons offers more or less the same item as a standard pattern.

Does anyone have a photograph of the Minnis houndstooth next to the Harrison's. I agree that the Harrison's seems similar, but would be interested to see the difference and if there's a strong reason to go in on this instead of getting the Harrison's.
post #63 of 144
In for 3.5
post #64 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by archibaldleach View Post

Does anyone have a photograph of the Minnis houndstooth next to the Harrison's. I agree that the Harrison's seems similar, but would be interested to see the difference and if there's a strong reason to go in on this instead of getting the Harrison's.








post #65 of 144
656 looks less harsh, looks more black on ecru

Also, more blurry/mottled
post #66 of 144

Finish and hand are a bit different too.  The Minnis is more "flannel-y" while the Harrisons is a little harder

post #67 of 144
Thanks, guys. Helpful photos and discussion.
post #68 of 144

I prefer the Minnis. 

 

But...at the rate that this is moving along...we may have no choice! 

post #69 of 144

Burghler - 4.5

Murl - 3.5

vvv - 3.5

PCK1 - 5

Brax - 4.5

Sebastian McFox - 4.5 

abkain - 3.5 

@WillingToLearn - 4.5 

 

We are up to 33.5 meters!

 

Keep them coming! @Cao Cao are you going to commit? 

post #70 of 144
I think this may work. I could fund the other half of the piece and put it up for sale on the site for those who missed this pre-order (I need to check with Minnis that they still have access to the same yarns and can do it).
post #71 of 144

@burghler - 4.5

@Murlsquirl - 3.5

@vvv - 3.5

@PCK1 - 5

@brax - 4.5

@sebastian mcfox - 4.5 

@abkain - 3.5 

@WillingToLearn - 4.5 

@Pliny - 3.3 

 

We are up to 36.8 meters of commitments now. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

I think this may work. I could fund the other half of the piece and put it up for sale on the site for those who missed this pre-order (I need to check with Minnis that they still have access to the same yarns and can do it).

 

That would be very cool :) 

 

I'm sure some will choose Formosa to have it made up as well...

post #72 of 144
Yep, I'm still in.
post #73 of 144

Me too.

post #74 of 144
I am still in,but let me ask a noob question. 5m gets you a 3 piece? 4.5 gets you 2 piece and the guys going for 3.5 get a jacket? Or they are smaller/less tall and only need 3.5 for a 2 piece?
post #75 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillingToLearn View Post

I am still in,but let me ask a noob question. 5m gets you a 3 piece? 4.5 gets you 2 piece and the guys going for 3.5 get a jacket? Or they are smaller/less tall and only need 3.5 for a 2 piece?

3.5m will get you a 2 piece.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts › Minnis 656 Houndstooth Flannel with No Man Walks Alone