or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Haw! Haw! Haw! Bristol's pregnant...again!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Haw! Haw! Haw! Bristol's pregnant...again! - Page 2

post #16 of 49
CE is just DT without the tits and funny gifs.
post #17 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nil View Post

CE is just DT without the tits and funny gifs.


We have plenty of tits here, sir.
post #18 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataturk View Post

She failed to live up to her own standards. Fine. But this argument that she must now abandon all morality (and by extension, we, since no one lives a perfect life) is specious. That's what this is really about, condemning her ideals because she couldn't live up to them. Who can?

And as I recall, the girl's gig was talking to teenagers about why teen pregnancy was bad, how to avoid it, the lesson's she'd learned, etc. I don't doubt that she advocated abstinence but I find it hard to believe she held herself out as someone who's better than you because she'd never do such a thing.

One kid out of wedlock is a mistake, two is a pattern. We also need to add in all the dick she took without getting pregnant. She's a hypocrite of the lowest form.
post #19 of 49
Would hit, with a rubber on because she's obviously quite fertile.
post #20 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataturk View Post

She failed to live up to her own standards. Fine. But this argument that she must now abandon all morality (and by extension, we, since no one lives a perfect life) is specious. That's what this is really about, condemning her ideals because she couldn't live up to them. Who can?

And as I recall, the girl's gig was talking to teenagers about why teen pregnancy was bad, how to avoid it, the lesson's she'd learned, etc. I don't doubt that she advocated abstinence but I find it hard to believe she held herself out as someone who's better than you because she'd never do such a thing.

No one's condemning her ideals. What is contemptible is that she had parlayed her "ideals" (that she had failed to live up to) into a very lucrative racket, thanks to the fame (or notoriety) of her mother. I trust no-one else is going to shell out good money to have her lecture on the virtues of pre-marital abstinence in the future. I suspect she has "screwed the pooch" (if you'll pardon the expression in this context). In any event, I imagine most parents--certainly the kind who would send their daughters to an abstinence pep talk--would already have exhorted the lasses not to screw around.

On another note, I wonder if the daddy could be her ex-fiance, the Congressional Medal of Honor winner. Didn't he turn out to already have another wife out there somewhere? (I am a little vague on the particulars of that business.)
post #21 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post

I don't think she has named him yet.

She was to be married recently, like a month ago, to a vet. The wedding was called off the day of the wedding because it was found out that the vet had a wife he never told anyone about. Most likely the baby is his.
post #22 of 49
Marine was engaged to her, but they called it off. Grunt should of just hit it, and quit it.
post #23 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post

She was to be married recently, like a month ago, to a vet. The wedding was called off the day of the wedding because it was found out that the vet had a wife he never told anyone about. Most likely the baby is his.

Yep. Aware. Just noting that she hasn't officially named who her 2nd baby daddy is.
post #24 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post

Yep. Aware. Just noting that she hasn't officially named who her 2nd baby daddy is.
Well when you do not have the sense the to use bc after your first mistake and there was probably a reasonably long line outside the trailer she probably does not know.
post #25 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarphe View Post


Well when you do not have the sense the to use bc after your first mistake and there was probably a reasonably long line outside the trailer she probably does not know.


Huh?

post #26 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarphe View Post

Well when you do not have the sense the to use bc after your first mistake and there was probably a reasonably long line outside the trailer she probably does not know.

You may be onto something. Apparently, the Medal of Honor Marine has not claimed or acknowledged paternity, so he may have suspected her of fooling around. Of course, he turned out to be married while he was ostensibly engaged to her, so "sauce for the goose"....

As I said when they first hit the big time back in '08, "Ah, the Palin family--a breath of fresh air on the American political scene!"
post #27 of 49
post #28 of 49
post #29 of 49
would still smash nod[1].gifand finish inside shog[1].gif
post #30 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

would still smash nod[1].gifand finish inside shog[1].gif
Well only do it while she is pregnant or you might be paying child support
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Haw! Haw! Haw! Bristol's pregnant...again!