or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Engineered Garments FW 15
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Engineered Garments FW 15 - Page 54

post #796 of 1015
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlr View Post

Nepenthes jp posted the lookbook for EG SS16 as well as FWK and Needles. So, who starts the new thread?


I will work on the new thread New Years day. Been quite busy here during the holiday season.
post #797 of 1015
Like the parka and the field jacket ..
post #798 of 1015
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlr View Post

Nepenthes jp posted the lookbook for EG SS16 as well as FWK and Needles. So, who starts the new thread?

I think it's a bit too lazy and recycled.
post #799 of 1015
every designer shits the bed for spring/summer, i just wear fall clothes in summer
post #800 of 1015
missing the crazy shirting patterns from ss15. the green/blue plaid baker is great though.
post #801 of 1015

SS16 looked great at the showroom.

There are still lots of great pieces yet to be seen,

I wouldn't crap on the entire season yet,

The AW 15 look book left me cold but the actual range was great.

post #802 of 1015
Quote:
Originally Posted by whereeaglesdare View Post
 

SS16 looked great at the showroom.

There are still lots of great pieces yet to be seen,

I wouldn't crap on the entire season yet,

The AW 15 look book left me cold but the actual range was great.


this - also, i like to focus in on a few key pieces. this s/s focus will be finally picking up a tropical wool "suit" so glad to see it's back!

post #803 of 1015
So I'd been eyeing that black corduroy Mackinaw at Fwrd. Decided to roll the dice and wait for it to go on sale. It was waiting for me on the front steps (thank you free 2-day shipping) and it instantly made my day better. Keep in mind I spent all day flying cross country with a two year old and a one year old. So for a single jacket to cause a total 180 on a day like that should give you some indication as to how awesome it is.

I'm not one to speak in hyperbole, but it might be my single favorite EG purchase of all time. Pics to come.

On an unrelated note, I have a gray work shirt fromwho knows which season (bought it used). I cannot stop blowing out the sleeves (both arms) just south of the elbow reinforcement stitching. I'm all for repairing the item to enhance its "lived-in-ness" but this is like the fourth time in the past three months. I will say that the deep pockets on the front of the shirt are awesome for traveling with small children. I know the shirt is designed to carry your carpenter's pencil, screws, nails, and who knows what else, but those deep pockets are great for storing the plethora of items needed at a moments notice (pacifiers, tissues, fruit snacks, etc.) while trying to save an entire planeload of passengers from wailing cries of a young girl(s).
post #804 of 1015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggskip View Post

So I'd been eyeing that black corduroy Mackinaw at Fwrd. Decided to roll the dice and wait for it to go on sale. It was waiting for me on the front steps (thank you free 2-day shipping) and it instantly made my day better. Keep in mind I spent all day flying cross country with a two year old and a one year old. So for a single jacket to cause a total 180 on a day like that should give you some indication as to how awesome it is.

I'm not one to speak in hyperbole, but it might be my single favorite EG purchase of all time. Pics to come.

Awesome jacket, looking forward to the pics:fonz:

post #805 of 1015
Quote:
Originally Posted by habitant View Post

I think it's a bit too lazy and recycled.

I'll second this. Probably one of the most boring lookbooks they've ever done. Still a huge fan of the brand but each season leaves me less confident he'll be doing anything outstanding (e.g., FW11, FW12, SS09) in the near future.
post #806 of 1015
Happy New Year everyone.

Thanks for everyone's help where to find pieces, etc.

I didn't think I was going to buy anything from this season but I ended up with a navy flannel baker, a navy wool clicker jacket, and an olive bull denim highland parka.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #807 of 1015
Is the Loiter jacket (slide 24) a new model or something they've dug out of the archives?
post #808 of 1015
Anyone have leads as to where I can buy this season's Corduroy Mackinaw coat in size Large?
post #809 of 1015
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsltrls View Post


I'll second this. Probably one of the most boring lookbooks they've ever done. Still a huge fan of the brand but each season leaves me less confident he'll be doing anything outstanding (e.g., FW11, FW12, SS09) in the near future.


nstrls, what pieces from those seasons did you appreciate the most? what makes those particular seasons stand out for you?

post #810 of 1015
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Engineered Garments FW 15