or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › Official 2015-2016 college football thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official 2015-2016 college football thread - Page 17

post #241 of 510
Craziest ending you will ever see to the Michigan-Michigan State game.
post #242 of 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser View Post

Craziest ending you will ever see to the Michigan-Michigan State game.
WOW. I switched over to Florida-LSU with :10 left and didn't see it. Had to check espn.com to figure out what you were talking about. I can't believe that.
post #243 of 510
Still trying to figure out if that was crazier than the Iron Bowl 2 years ago. Thinking yes because Michigan was leading.
post #244 of 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by archibaldleach View Post

Still trying to figure out if that was crazier than the Iron Bowl 2 years ago. Thinking yes because Michigan was leading.

The ending to the Iron Bowl was unlikely but at least foreseeable -- The field goal attempt was difficult, and Alabama had nine fat guys, the holder, and the kicker on the field. A bobbled routine snap on a punt run back for a touchdown on the last play of the game? If that was in a movie script, it would have been rejected as "not believable."
post #245 of 510
Michigan game... Oh my god
post #246 of 510
Some great games today.

Ohio state/pen state.
USC/Notre Dame
LSU/Florida
UM/MSU
post #247 of 510
LOL scUM. lol8[1].gif
post #248 of 510
post #249 of 510
Kind of enjoyed seeing Ole Miss lose to a non-conference opponent.

Currently flipping between ND / USC and Florida / LSU.
post #250 of 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser View Post

The ending to the Iron Bowl was unlikely but at least foreseeable -- The field goal attempt was difficult, and Alabama had nine fat guys, the holder, and the kicker on the field. A bobbled routine snap on a punt run back for a touchdown on the last play of the game? If that was in a movie script, it would have been rejected as "not believable."

I get where you're coming from. Michigan / MSU ending was insane, but the Iron Bowl ending was a bit crazier than you're giving it credit for I think (add Saban getting that one second back on the clock only for it to blow up on him too).
post #251 of 510
Memphis coach is amazing. Going to be poached by a major school very soon.
post #252 of 510
Notre dame needs to get their shit together.
post #253 of 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

Notre dame needs to get their shit together.

This has been true most years since the 1980s.
post #254 of 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdeuce22 View Post


"Oh, my!"
post #255 of 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

Notre dame needs to get their shit together.

Well, they did! I have mixed feelings about this. I learned to root for the Trojans in the very cradle. However, at this point, I don't want them to have a very successful season so that there can be a complete housecleaning of the coaching staff, starting at the top with Pat Haden!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › Official 2015-2016 college football thread