or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › B&S Archive › WTB: Cartier Cigarettes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WTB: Cartier Cigarettes

post #1 of 27
Thread Starter 
Well, I've searched for them here in Sweden and they can't be found.
So I'm asking someone that have a store nearby who's selling Cartier Cigarettes Mild Luxury or the regular line, to buy me a whole cartoon and then ship it to Sweden!
I'll pay for the trouble.
Regards, Gunnar.
post #2 of 27
I've only seen these in duty-free stores, and in Asia.
post #3 of 27
Thread Starter 
They are quite rare indeed.
I do not like things just medium rare, I want them rare.
I think you also share my passion for rare things, LabelKing.
post #4 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristocrat View Post
They are quite rare indeed.
I do not like things just medium rare, I want them rare.
I think you also share my passion for rare things, LabelKing.

Yes, you could say I like it bloody rare.
post #5 of 27
post #6 of 27
Whatever you do, don't buy them online. I made the mistake of ordering some cigs online due to my preference for uniqueness as well, they never arrive.
post #7 of 27
How do we know you are of the legal age?
post #8 of 27
They're having a sale on cartons of Cartier Mild Luxury Cigarettes -- only $22.68 delivered in Europe!



http://www.euro-cig.com/index.php?sectiune=prod_detail&id_prod=130&page=10&id_categ=18&lang=en
post #9 of 27
I've ordered Cartier cigs from dutyfreedepot.com before. These guys have a warehouse in Israel and ship from there. They ship in individual cartons so to avoid customs. Turn around time was usually about 3-4 weeks. Disclaimer: I haven't ordered cigarettes from them for about 2-3 years, so I can't vouch for their current service level.
post #10 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikajinda View Post
They're having a sale on cartons of Cartier Mild Luxury Cigarettes -- only $22.68 delivered in Europe!



http://www.euro-cig.com/index.php?sectiune=prod_detail&id_prod=130&page=10&id_categ=18&lang=en

Bitch.
post #11 of 27
i'll check the tobacconists nearby and in selfridges and harrods next time i am there.
post #12 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikajinda View Post
They're having a sale on cartons of Cartier Mild Luxury Cigarettes -- only $22.68 delivered in Europe!



http://www.euro-cig.com/index.php?sectiune=prod_detail&id_prod=130&page=10&id_categ=18&lang=en
I actually registered on that website thinking this could be it.
But no, they didn't have any Cartier cigarettes in stock what so ever, I even spoke to their contact person.

Just to make things clear, I am of legal age.

dutyfreedepot.com, does just have Menthol Lights, not what I want really.

The last man whom have written: I thank you deeply my kind gentleman, I'll contact you via PM.
post #13 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristocrat View Post
I actually registered on that website thinking this could be it.
But no, they didn't have any Cartier cigarettes in stock what so ever, I even spoke to their contact person.

That's odd because when I click on the provided link I get a Rick Astley video...
post #14 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikajinda View Post
That's odd because when I click on the provided link I get a Rick Astley video...

Haha for me too actually, but I registered on euro-cig before bringing it up to SF, didn't actually click on the provided link until now.
post #15 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikajinda View Post
That's odd because when I click on the provided link I get a Rick Astley video...
The same happens to me as well, and also in the link you provided in the Eric Glennie thread: http://www.neckties.com/products/MjI...kin_belly.html Strange, but funny /C Edit: But it works when I paste it here...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: B&S Archive
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › B&S Archive › WTB: Cartier Cigarettes