or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Worst actor?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Worst actor? - Page 6

post #76 of 100
I dont see how you can name certain actors the worst actor ie jude law, tom cruise, owen wilson etc


you all need to see don niam in action
post #77 of 100
Vince Vaughn is pretty bad. Great recap of all of his movies on Family Guy Stewie: Oh, I'm incapable of loving another person. Wait, no I'm not. The End. And my absolute least favorite actor of all time is probably Anthony Anderson. He is't a huge actor (except in body weight), but holy shit he's horrible. He reminds me of nervous pro athletes on Saturday Night Live. He's so f'n bad..... I really really don't understand how his career has been kept alive. And I don't think she is necessarily a bad actress, but Jennifer Aniston has the worst eye for picking a good script of anyone ever. It's like she is just looking for bad movies to star in.
post #78 of 100
I like a lot of keanu's movies but I guess when you think about it, the script is what and supporting roles is what I like and not the actor it's self he is a bit bland in his delevery I also hate Will Farrel he takes things way to far especially in movies like taladega nights and elf. I become embarrased watching him act like then when it should be making me laugh.
post #79 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBZ View Post

I can't believe someone put Robert Downey, Jr. on this list. See Chaplin or Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang. He's very good in both.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang rocked rocked.

And +1 on Jennifer Aniston, playing the Jennifer Aniston character. Every damn movie I've seen her in features JA as the same dull, mousey, sexless cipher.
post #80 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang rocked rocked.

And +1 on Jennifer Aniston, playing the Jennifer Aniston character. Every damn movie I've seen her in features JA as the same dull, mousey, sexless cipher.

I thought she was decent in "The Good Girl".
post #81 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBZ View Post
I can't believe someone put Robert Downey, Jr. on this list. See Chaplin or Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang. He's very good in both.
Yea that's crazy. Downey Jr is probably one of the best actors of his generation
post #82 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
Yea that's crazy. Downey Jr is probably one of the best actors of his generation

+1

Jon.
post #83 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian278 View Post
I thought she was decent in "The Good Girl".

On the contrary, this was the first movie I thought of when someone mentioned that they don't like Aniston's acting. Honestly, though, it might just be that I hated the movie so much that she's taking some splash damage there.
post #84 of 100
Jennifer Love Hewitt as Audrey Hepburn Jennifer Lopez Mariah Carey.
post #85 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucemaster View Post
On the contrary, this was the first movie I thought of when someone mentioned that they don't like Aniston's acting. Honestly, though, it might just be that I hated the movie so much that she's taking some splash damage there.
Interesting. I enjoyed it, and it was pretty well received critically (81% at Rotten tomatoes). Her performance in particular was generally praised (the only time I can remember that being the case). What did you think was so awful about it?
post #86 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian278 View Post
I thought she was decent in "The Good Girl".

Generally, I don't care for her, but I would have to agree that she was quite good in The Good Girl.
post #87 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing View Post
Jennifer Love Hewitt as Audrey Hepburn

Good lord; some made for TV movie thing I assume?

koji
post #88 of 100
Just as a riposte to some earlier posts,I thought Mark Wahlberg was excellent in Boogie Nights and The Departed.
I also think Vince Vaughn is one of the finest comedy actors around.
As for the worst I have to second Nicholas Cage.
post #89 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thracozaag View Post
Good lord; some made for TV movie thing I assume?

koji



Also, I find Ben Stiller unbearable.
post #90 of 100
Great rack!

I'll put David Caradine on the list if he's not there already.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Worst actor?