First game 14/3/7, including a triple kill. So far it's fun.
Second game, 13/5/13. I figured there would be much better players playing the closed beta. Maybe that was a while ago. Edited by b1os - 10/3/13 at 10:34am
Well, it's hard to tell given that I'm a novice in LoL too (just level 27 and played for a short time) and have played just four games so far. I guess it's best to judge for yourself. I like LoL a lot, but Dawngate seems quite fun too.
Most apparent "differences":
- Map design.
- Easier for supp to gain gold.
- Different character customization.
- Towers respawn.
- Free wards.
- "Nexus" has three life bars, and unless you finish a bar, it regenerates if the "nexus" is out of combat. Also, it fights back.
- Different item system based on stats (unfortunately, just passives and no actives for the items yet).
- Oh, and no five-minute-loading-screens.
Joking, sort of. KOTOR 2 isn't bad, really, just an unfinished mess of a game.
If you haven't yet done so, you need to play KOTOR 2 with the restored content mod. It, like the name states, adds a lot of content to the game that was cut from the original release and fixes a ton of bugs. It makes KOTOR 2 a worthy successor to the first one.