• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wellensteyn

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce you guys to a new line of Outerwear that has just reached the US market called Wellensteyn. www.wellensteyn-usa.com It is of acceptional quality and will withstand the element for sure. We selected Brampiton in dark taupe, Jet Jacket in army/black and Feuerland in black. Enjoy!

Gary

ken

Banned by Request
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drink8648
Brampiton in dark taupe

That looks really nice. What're the prices like?

Serg

Reaction score
Will they be at the store this weekend?

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Serg
Will they be at the store this weekend?

Yes,

They are all in stock but we are still waiting for smalls and mediums in the fleece jacket (Jet Jacket) Hopefully they will be here this weekend.

Gary

Fritz

Reaction score
I have a Cliffjacke Sommer in brown. I love it, and have gotten several compliments on it.

They are very popular and ubiquitous in German equestrian circles. Other than that, Wellensteyn is not that well-known in the general population, so I would agree with Berlin that they are underrated.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
not to take this thread off topic, but the starlite coat is awesome looking... i would bounce around like an astronaut in it.

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, we do! It has been one of the most successful Outerwear brands I've ever presented.
This season we will offer Safari in Khaki and Berlin in Army.

Originally Posted by PinkPantser
Wellensteyn has some fantastic looking windbreakers (I believe they're Barcelona model?) for f/w. Gary, do you still carry this brand?

Fiddy

Reaction score
I have the Siberia in Golden Brown, it's a fantastic jacket...

Fiddy

Reaction score
How does the Siberia sizing compare with the Berlin and Safari jackets?

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I will not know for sure until we receive them but they have been consistently true to size.

Originally Posted by Fiddy
How does the Siberia sizing compare with the Berlin and Safari jackets?

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gary, are you still carrying Wellensteyn?

Does anyone know of any other current US retailers? EDIT: Just being lazy, fwiw.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads