I think I have the navy version of these and mine have buttons instead of a zipper and kind of a high rise, I suppose that equates to a drop crotch but I am not sure which the photo you posted are. Anyway I said they have size 38 but they list 48 EU and 32 US which would be a 40 in my experience but again its yoox so it is hard to be certain
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Modern Raw Denim Jacket Last post on 2/2/16 at 11:22am in Streetwear and Denim
- SW&D CHALLENGE - DENIM - 24 May 2015 Last post on 5/26/15 at 11:17am in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 11:42am in Streetwear and Denim
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash themLast edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD - Page 6post #76 of 18512/12/15 at 6:57pmpost #77 of 18512/18/15 at 7:18ampost #78 of 18512/18/15 at 7:31amThread Starterpost #79 of 18512/19/15 at 6:32ampost #80 of 18512/19/15 at 7:00amThread StarterI got the black 34's from Ssense. Should be here Monday. CS assured me they are the "AMI fit" so they should fit the same as my washed AMI fit that I got from East Dane last year.
Fwiw my washed version measure as:
Waist - 17.5"
F rise - 11"
Thigh - 12.4"
And I had them tapered from about 7.2" down to 6.75".
And they stretched out a lot. When I first got them you could tell the weave was really tight like they'd just been washed and dried.post #81 of 18512/21/15 at 9:59amThread Starter
Alright my black AMI fit just came in from Ssense and they actually fit bigger than the washed blue and washed grey version.
I posted the blue above, which is the same as the grey (except for the hem, which is just over 7" on the grey because I haven't had it tapered, probably wont).
The black, straight out of the bag, are:
waist - 18"
f rise - 11.5"
thigh - 12.8"
inseam - 33.5"
hem - 7.3"
I will have these tapered to a 6.75" opening too. Still a great, relaxed fit with a taper.post #82 of 18512/21/15 at 10:48ampost #83 of 18512/21/15 at 10:51amThread StarterThey're the same season as the grey wash so I think it must just be the washing process that makes the others a little slimmer. The black are just over dyed, there doesn't seem to be any wash at all, just solid black. So I'm guessing this is how they all fit to begin with but after they blue and grey got washed, distressed, washed again etc they shrunk a little.post #84 of 18512/22/15 at 6:34ampost #85 of 18512/26/15 at 6:01pmThread StarterMaaaaan. I really wanted the black leather ones from this season but only Ssense got the black in Nth America and apparently never got a 45, then I saw these for SS16.... Praying all the stockists picked these up in 45's.
Has anybody got experience with the footwear? If the ami webshop has a sale I will probably grab a pair of the black leather, anyway, I really really like these but oddly enough I have no interest in slp or any other variants of jodhpurs really.post #86 of 18512/26/15 at 6:30pmpost #87 of 18512/26/15 at 6:38pmThread StarterYeah I don't know what it is about them either. The buckle even looks really flimsy on Ssense but I like them a lot. I mean I like that it's a pretty low sole and heel, slp is way to high and feminine for my taste and Sef is pretty much the same.
Did you see this seasons black ones anywhere else? I know east Dane had the brown leather (but no 45's) and Opening Cermeny had the moc toe boots. I don't know anywhere else with the jods outside of the webshop.
I saw those tan suede browsing Instagram, it said it was for SS16 but I don't know what the account was. I think it was a French boutique or something.post #88 of 18512/26/15 at 6:44pmNah just on Ssense I think, I'll keep an eye out for you though.
I guess I'm slow on the draw as Now Fashion has had the SS16 show up for a while
I've been looking for some navy pleated pants for a while toopost #89 of 18512/26/15 at 7:04pmThread StarterCool. Thanks.
While we're at it if anybody sees one of the oversized crew neck sweaters in the mohair blend in XL please let me know (pref light grey but any colour will do).
Ps totokaelo carried the navy pleated Ervell trousers which looked really good. Only S/30 and M/32 left though.
http://man.totokaelo.com/patrik-ervell/pleated-pants/navy/L1D871/fw15pa002post #90 of 18512/28/15 at 2:44am
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 6 seconds ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 5 minutes ago
- › Grant Stone - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 14 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 16 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 18 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...