Pics of puppy or it didn't happen.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 9:12 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 3150post #47236 of 4774710/17/16 at 6:58ampost #47237 of 4774710/17/16 at 7:59ampost #47238 of 4774710/17/16 at 8:39ampost #47239 of 4774710/17/16 at 9:17amSometimes you come across things that are so far outside of the norm that you just have to take a step back and admire the moment.
A pair of Ernest Rancoulet late 19th century bronze statues. About 18" tall on the original plinths.
There are various online records of sales and such for this artist, but average prices are in the mid thousands, up to $25,000 per piece.
Hope everyone had a fulfilling weekend.post #47240 of 4774710/17/16 at 9:25am
Zegna shirt. I think this is a relatively recent label but I was recently wrong about the age of an EZ tie so who knows. Regardless, it's an interesting pattern. Props to @1ofTheCoolKids for letting me know that Seattle-area Goodwills go half-off on fashion focus items over a month old- would have had to pass on this otherwise.
Varvatos dress shirt, my size. It's one of the newer made in China ones, but I like the colors and silhouette. I like the little detail of the JV peace sign on the left gusset.
Luciano Barbera, my size as well! A little wear but I think it will have a place in the rotation once I swap out the broken button.
And now the best piece I found... pure cashmere overcoat in a baller shade of purple. Had to hang it from a light fixture to take a picture. Some anonymous maker for Saks, but I couldn't pass up what feels like over five pounds of cashmere. Marked as a 41L but fits much bigger than that in the shoulders, so available.
A little bonus: found this in the pocket of some anonymous sportcoat. Asked at checkout how much it would cost. Manager calls over from the other register and says a dollar. I say I'll take it, then she says, "Wait! Is it silk?" I say it is, she thinks for a minute... $1.99. Sold! She never even came over and looked at it, and now I have a sweet pocket square with no hole from a tag.post #47241 of 4774710/17/16 at 9:27ampost #47242 of 4774710/17/16 at 9:28ampost #47243 of 4774710/17/16 at 9:43ampost #47244 of 4774710/17/16 at 10:24ampost #47245 of 4774710/17/16 at 10:30amQuote:Originally Posted by jkidd41011
Made a quick run at lunch. Picked up a pair of made in Italy Facconable pants in my size. Appear to be recent.
Also took a couple pictures:
Left at $25, wasn't gaudy enough and needed to be cleaned.... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Good pass, good pass.post #47246 of 4774710/17/16 at 10:39ampost #47247 of 4774710/17/16 at 10:44ampost #47248 of 4774710/17/16 at 10:54ampost #47249 of 4774710/17/16 at 10:56ampost #47250 of 4774710/17/16 at 11:14am
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 37 seconds ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 2 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 7 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 14 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...