Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 2:32 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 3148post #47206 of 5127410/16/16 at 6:33pmpost #47207 of 5127410/16/16 at 6:58pmpost #47208 of 5127410/16/16 at 7:01pmSome weekend finds...
Allen Edmonds in my size.
(Brewster on left, Marlow on right)
Left behind black pair too.
Usually leave behind Hugo Boss especially if older but this one is dual vented and fits. (Most I find are unvented).
Burberry London hardly ever shows up here so grabbed this even though 3-button. It is my size so trying to decide if 3 button works for me of if I send it to the Bay. I like the pattern. Made in USA.
Found a resin hanging/standup garment valet. I'll use this.post #47209 of 5127410/16/16 at 7:01pmpost #47210 of 5127410/16/16 at 7:02pmpost #47211 of 5127410/16/16 at 7:54pm
I've only found one, it was from Coppley.
Was either half canvassed or fused, can't remember.
I remember it was a tough sell despite being a nice fabric. Not too many people searching for Robert Talbott clothing, I guess.post #47212 of 5127410/16/16 at 8:11pmpost #47213 of 5127410/16/16 at 8:28pmpost #47214 of 5127410/16/16 at 8:34pmpost #47215 of 5127410/16/16 at 8:48pmpost #47216 of 5127410/16/16 at 8:48pmpost #47217 of 5127410/16/16 at 8:53pmpost #47218 of 5127410/16/16 at 8:58pmpost #47219 of 5127410/17/16 at 1:55amA little Ralph Lauren Polo history 😊:
"The biggest logos became a semaphore for social status: the cross flag, the crown. The skiier jacket became the most sought-after Polo piece. It accrued a nickname – the suicide jacket – partly because of the nature of off-piste skiing but also because people would kill for it."
Edited by 1ofTheCoolKids - 10/17/16 at 2:21ampost #47220 of 5127410/17/16 at 2:53amSorry fellas. Imma have to bow out of the thriftmas festivities this year. My paypal is dry. And times is harsh on the wallet economy.
Would love to make somebody's thriftmas day.
But will instead have to settle for enjoying seeing what you all send eachother.
My humblest apologies .
Edited by Thrift Vader - 10/17/16 at 3:55am
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
Currently, there are 1571 Active Users (343 Members and 1228 Guests)
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 3 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › The Film thread 6 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 8 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 8 minutes ago
- › Vass Cognac Scotch Grain Alt Wien Derby 42.5 8 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...