Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 12:01 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 3145post #47162 of 4751010/16/16 at 5:02ampost #47163 of 4751010/16/16 at 5:14amQuote:Originally Posted by joshmick
Someone in Georgia should grab this magnum PI! The $35 shipping quote takes a little too much meat off the bone for me to bid on it, haha.
ps - check out the other items, there are some decent things!
Decent things like these:post #47164 of 4751010/16/16 at 6:33amWork has been kicking my butt lately. Got out with just an 8 hour day yesterday and caught a few hours of Thrifting.
Blue cashmere for me, nicer red for my wife and a beautiful Drakes tie I am thinking of keeping but open.
Nice 15 milmil.
And this cashco bad boy I am thinking of keeping. Very soft.
Coats are now out down here but nothing so far worth buying.
Flip side is making nice overtime and my ethrifts are improving. Picked up a nice LP cashmere scarf for my wife yesterday. Pics when I get it.post #47165 of 4751010/16/16 at 6:44am
Haven't posted anything in quite some time. Don't count me out.
Sneakers are all e-thrifted
$30 brand new
Thank you @SpooPoker, been wearing the hell out of these
$22 brand new, poorly stored
Not proud of this but one of the best fakes I've ever seen, so, I'm keeping. Adidas NMD
$15.50 Brand new with box from 1993
$49.00 Brand new with box
1 of 1,986 pairs
GRAIL acheived from 1972-1974
Another unassuming grail achieved $20
From 2001post #47166 of 4751010/16/16 at 8:14ampost #47167 of 4751010/16/16 at 8:17amHad a good sequence one day this week. First stop found a couple of items worth grabbing.
Then the rest was all one stop. Nothing like the big city guys pull but for kc I was pretty excited and can't imagine what this would be like for people that regularly have stops like this.
Started with the suits and jackets and there was more but these were the clean ones...
Then on to pants and found a pop on Loro mainline for me...
Was a fun stop where I was actually expecting to flip over labels so that's fun. Ppu $6.70 not spoo low but was perfectly content with it.post #47168 of 4751010/16/16 at 10:41ampost #47169 of 4751010/16/16 at 10:44ampost #47170 of 4751010/16/16 at 10:46ampost #47171 of 4751010/16/16 at 11:31ampost #47172 of 4751010/16/16 at 11:32ampost #47173 of 4751010/16/16 at 12:15pmpost #47174 of 4751010/16/16 at 12:31pmpost #47175 of 4751010/16/16 at 12:49pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › What are you drinking right now? 54 seconds ago
- › OFFICIAL Trump v. Clinton Debate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 8 minutes ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Custom Suiting Toronto 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...