Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Yesterday at 10:03 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 3141post #47101 of 6021510/14/16 at 11:21pmpost #47102 of 6021510/15/16 at 12:52ampost #47103 of 6021510/15/16 at 1:14amQuote:Originally Posted by the2ndhandman
I looked closely at your images and even the smallest details counterfeit ones miss yours checks out. Every single detail is there as I can see. There is TONS of fake moncler out there. There getting good at making them. There even faking lampo zips now. Easy way to tell real ones is the plastic keeper at the bottom. It has a long plastic piece with holes in it. When it's closed it forms a hook at the end. Moncler made a mistake when they switched to there own system and dumped certilogo. They have no way to distinguish in there system if the sticker hasn't been copied a thousand times over. It only recognizes the number and model. The counterfeit ones still have never mastered the embroidered logo its so easy to tell instantly because it's been so consistent and has been for years till the recent change. Being just a small embroidered logo you would think they could copy it easy but moncler must have some way of doing it they keep secret.
Thanks for the input. I think its real as well plus it was cheap enough so i will just hold on to it if it turns out fake.post #47104 of 6021510/15/16 at 4:56amDolcepunta tie
Trafalgar Ltd Ed braces
Collared Greens for a friend
Nicest Incotex I've ever picked up. 38.
BB slim fit MiUSA OCBD x 2. 16.5 x 34.
Nordstrom house label linen SC for Dad. Fully canvassed. Quarter lined. Dual vent.
Ferragamo and Zegna ties on a Hermes pocket square. Watched that damn square drop in price for over a month.
This thing rivals the Canali Kei and Eidos I have. Totally unstructured. Nothing in the shoulder.
Only the second time picking up JAB. Vintage MiUSA polo coat. Fully canvassed. Approximately 42R. Missing a button and the lining at the armpits needs attention, but otherwise in excellent shape.post #47105 of 6021510/15/16 at 5:17ampost #47106 of 6021510/15/16 at 7:28ampost #47107 of 6021510/15/16 at 8:18ampost #47108 of 6021510/15/16 at 8:40amOnly one pick up today, some awesome Adidas Superstars/Shell Toes in redonculous white tumbled leather and gum soles/toe. UK8... Half a size bigger and they'd be a keeper. Barely worn it looks like.
And found a little Louis dust bag which the store assistant let me have.
The sick as fuck 90s jacket... I can't find any info on it anywhere! Is it Silvy or St Ives? It's grubby, but can be cleaned I'm sure of it. It's freaking awesome, I'll go back and get it tomorrow morning if it's something.post #47109 of 6021510/15/16 at 9:46amThread Starterpost #47110 of 6021510/15/16 at 10:11ampost #47111 of 6021510/15/16 at 10:13amIs this anything special, Lo Lovers? There is a smaller size of the same blazer on that other site listed for over a couple bills, but it's the only other one I can find.
Also, is this a store prop or something? Pop for me, but not the item from them I'm wanting. my first watch thrifted of theirs was a replica. Seems strange to have taken the time to label it as not for sale, haha. Same story as above, similar item on other site listed as new for around $80 but no info or explanation of history behind the piece. This one fits me so most likely keeping it.
Edited by carreragt7 - 10/15/16 at 2:38pmpost #47112 of 6021510/15/16 at 10:53am
Nothing amazing but some finds from the last two weeks.
Usually dont pick up COS, but this silk/cotton thing was nice, cheap and my size. SI polo and OL denimshirt, both my size.
Awesome Acne studios wool scarf with "spectacular sensation" woven all over it. OL sweatshirt ethrift that sadly didnt fit.
Got this OL cloud jacket very cheap as a ethrift, navy tech nylon. Sadly not the season to wear it.
Ethrift, very cheap, very strange. zippers leg endings etc.
Some Riedel glasses. Kinda bummed when I found out that JR equals Riedel, Ive left plenty..
Cp company knit, ladies but unisex model and my size soooo..post #47113 of 6021510/15/16 at 11:40ampost #47114 of 6021510/15/16 at 11:43amQuote:
Perfect! I was hoping someone else was into the Filson/Shinola watches. I'd been looking at the Shinola ones at The Rack for a while, but they never went on sale.post #47115 of 6021510/15/16 at 11:48am
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 11 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 15 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 33 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 40 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 44 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 45 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › Croquis sartoriaux / Sartorial sketches 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...