Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 7:33 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 3133post #46981 of 5486410/13/16 at 10:15ampost #46982 of 5486410/13/16 at 10:26amGift Exchange Reminder
Today is supposed to be the last day for registration. However, @capnwes is still away, so I'll keep it open through Saturday. We're sitting at around 49-50 members at this moment and I believe I am caught up on all PMs.
I have not checked out all of the the donations, so if you haven't already, shoot a $5 donation to the PayPal address in the confirmation PM. Remember, that money goes to StyleForum's charity drive that begins at the end of November/early December. The proceeds go toward The Ronald McDonald House. Big thanks to those that donated more than the $5, very kind of you!
Once the registration closes, we'll draw names shortly thereafter and you'll receive a PM. You are not "paired together," so the person for whom you are buying is likely not shopping for you!post #46983 of 5486410/13/16 at 10:51ampost #46984 of 5486410/13/16 at 10:59amQuote:
In before @SpooPoker DOH. Someday, Someday I'll find that jacket...
Still raining here though...
PPU: $3 LOL
Minty Soft Wool x2 Can't find these suckers listed anywhere for comps...
I think I may have finally found my niche... making a sub category of my store soon.post #46985 of 5486410/13/16 at 11:00ampost #46986 of 5486410/13/16 at 11:03ampost #46987 of 5486410/13/16 at 11:08amThread Starterpost #46988 of 5486410/13/16 at 11:09ampost #46989 of 5486410/13/16 at 11:29ampost #46990 of 5486410/13/16 at 11:37ampost #46991 of 5486410/13/16 at 11:59ampost #46992 of 5486410/13/16 at 12:18pmpost #46993 of 5486410/13/16 at 12:20pmpost #46994 of 5486410/13/16 at 12:57pmpost #46995 of 5486410/13/16 at 1:14pm
Found that same one, but the vest style a year or two ago. Ran really small. I thought it was a kid's.
Edit: Found it archived in the Thrifties. Paid $6.99 from the most picked over GW ever. Sold for $810 at auction. The jacket is way cooler. Interested to see what it fetches. The lift tag is the icing on the cake. Wow!!Quote:Originally Posted by vexco
or anyone else into military stuff. Am I in the right ballpark here?
Right era but unfortunately not a huge home run. Still cool to find WWII anything these days, though.
Edited by Nataku - 10/13/16 at 1:24pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 56 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › Loro Piana Baby Cashmere V-Neck Sweater 2 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 10 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 14 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 14 minutes ago
- › Shirts, Ties, Pocket Squares, BB Black Fleece Suite - 39 40R 21 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...