That's what dishwashers are for! I assume you don't go to the pub then? :P
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 1:04 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 3122post #46816 of 4757210/10/16 at 2:01pmpost #46817 of 4757210/10/16 at 2:05pmpost #46818 of 4757210/10/16 at 2:19pmThis morning I thrifted a pair of Ede & Ravenscroft black patent evening dress shoes.
What I've been able to find out today, both Edward Green and Cheaney have made patent shoes for Ede & Ravenscroft.
These are marked "Savoy" inside the tongue, and have the number 1689, which I'm guessing is the last.
They look very similar to the EG Carnegie shoe.
I'll get some photos tomorrow in daylight.
Meanwhile, does anyone know this Savoy shoe and if it was made by Edward Green?post #46819 of 4757210/10/16 at 3:27pmpost #46820 of 4757210/10/16 at 3:40pmpost #46821 of 4757210/10/16 at 3:40pmpost #46822 of 4757210/10/16 at 4:13pmQuote:
Both World War 2 items have date stamps. The coat is 1942, the shoes are 1944. As for the other shoes, I'm a collector of vintage shoes and have done a lot of research on vintage styles/makers. Also, looking closer at the Ferragamo tie, I think you're definitely right.
Edited by mormonopoly - 10/10/16 at 4:26pmpost #46823 of 4757210/10/16 at 4:13pmpost #46824 of 4757210/10/16 at 4:18pmpost #46825 of 4757210/10/16 at 4:34pmpost #46826 of 4757210/10/16 at 5:33pm
So I was able to get out Sunday and Today a few base hits and keepers for myself.
Pretty cool stuff here.
Got these from @aging in rhythm thank you again dude.
Funny that I ran into this being as I am looking for something by them, this one is too small for me though.post #46827 of 4757210/10/16 at 5:35pmpost #46828 of 4757210/10/16 at 5:49pmpost #46829 of 4757210/10/16 at 5:54pmThread Starterpost #46830 of 4757210/10/16 at 6:11pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The Home Ownership Thread 1 minute ago
- › Borrelli, Barba, Michael Bastian, Salvatore Piccolo, Tincati, Isaia 2 minutes ago
- › mens balenciagas for sale 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 9 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 10 minutes ago
- › NIB Red Wing Postman Oxford Suede 9D (3104) 12 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford Skyfall Midnight Tuxedo 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...