Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 8:46 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 3110post #46636 of 6045310/7/16 at 5:49pmpost #46637 of 6045310/7/16 at 6:04pmpost #46638 of 6045310/7/16 at 6:24pmpost #46639 of 6045310/7/16 at 7:23pmThread StarterI needed to clear out some room from my last haul to bring this stuff in.... this was all from last week, 99% of it from one stop, except for a few pieces (brioni shirt, Valentini pants, starter jacket) and one e-thrift (Jaeger smoking robe).
I thought this was a pretty nice haul but compared to todays, I dunno...
Pop on Invertere for me though!post #46640 of 6045310/7/16 at 7:46pmpost #46641 of 6045310/7/16 at 7:52pmpost #46642 of 6045310/7/16 at 7:53pmpost #46643 of 6045310/7/16 at 7:53pmpost #46644 of 6045310/7/16 at 8:40pmpost #46645 of 6045310/7/16 at 8:54pmThread Starter
It does, but that is all packed up now. Its gorgeous, most recent Milano cut in a sapphire blue. Sorry
Didnt even have to flip them over bruh!post #46646 of 6045310/7/16 at 9:00pmpost #46647 of 6045310/7/16 at 9:01pmThread StarterX-Post from the LuxeSwap thread as I think its relevant here....
File under an unexpectedly awesome benefit of having this store. These two kids came in, and said they read the book that I read, Red Paperclip. They wanted to trade something to work their way up to something dope, maybe like a pair of Yeezys (which I happened to have on and also on the shelf ). So I traded them an Hermes tie for their Vineyard Vines tote bag. Kids like this make me so proud. I told them my Ferrari story and chatted with them for a little bit. They were so thankful to trade for an awesome piece. They just started and they said they started with a red paperclip and traded it for $4 and a bag of zeppoles from the local pizzeria. They had that, a broken VV tote bag, and their grandfathers old camera. I told them I would take the VV bag, but if they had the zeppoles I would prefer those! They said they ate them already but that was cool. We snapped this pic, they left and I went to dinner with my wife. When I came back to get my car from the store, there was a bag of zeppoles on it. Legit had a tear in my eye and I still have goosebumps writing this.post #46648 of 6045310/7/16 at 9:19pmpost #46649 of 6045310/7/16 at 9:21pmpost #46650 of 6045310/7/16 at 9:25pmQuote:
+1 for awesome kids and awesome parents
pretty slow week but a couple cool pieces (for my standards). mix of estate sale/thrifts. also, realized i've mispronounced hermes my entire life (just saying it how it's spelled).
Hermes Le Monde du Polo pocket square. Some slight running of color but think it should do ok
RG decided to change seasons with me. pretty cool jacket, embroidered lettering. what do you call this thing? chore jacket?
some shirts, patagonia and tommy bahama (silk wool) are NWT
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Shoe Pictorial Index 6 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Can I wear tuxedo shirt and bowtie with jeans and a blazer to a... 6 minutes ago
- › JM Weston appreciation thread 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Sizes 44L, 46R, 46L, 48R █ BIG DROP MAR 30 --- MAKE ME OFFERS ----... 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...