Orphan. Actually, the tag does tell you with that "W34".
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 6:26 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 3096post #46427 of 5105810/5/16 at 4:08pmpost #46428 of 5105810/5/16 at 4:12pmpost #46429 of 5105810/5/16 at 4:15pmpost #46430 of 5105810/5/16 at 4:15pmQuote:
A used d3100 body can run you less than 200. A cropped sensor with a 35mm need about 5-6 feet of space for a regular sized jacket to fit into a frame and it's unlikely that you'll run into wider prime lenses within the lower price bracket.
My main point was that there's no reason to spend more on a camera body than a lens, particularly if you're just doing eBay photography.post #46431 of 5105810/5/16 at 4:21pmpost #46432 of 5105810/5/16 at 4:26pmpost #46433 of 5105810/5/16 at 4:39pmI've been out of the sneaker game for a minute, but I seem to remember Jordan's having a non-removable insole? Any confirmation from an actual sneakerhead?
Also a tip: most of the fakes I've seen over the years had a rock-hard rubber sole, whereas most of the legit Jordan's/Nike SB/etc sneakers I've handled had more of a "gummy" (for lack of a better word) and flexible rubber sole.post #46434 of 5105810/5/16 at 4:44pmpost #46435 of 5105810/5/16 at 4:46pmTelling by simply touching or feel is not really very bulletproof these days. Fakes quality are increasing/the real ones quality are decreasing, so the fool proof methods are strictly check the reference code on the size label, or any of the often seen mistakes/errors of the particular model in question by the counterfeiters, or obviously anything just off in general that is just plain obvious.post #46436 of 5105810/5/16 at 4:59pm
Stoked that the gift exchange is happening again! Here are some hits from the last week or so. NA, sorry dudes!
Drake's for James Purdey
THE absolute Rolex reference book to have. Was planning to pick this up years back at full price, but totally forgot about it.
I've been keeping an eye out for an Breitling RCAF chrono for a while now, so this is fitting.
Unfortunately, no watches to be found..
Axel Foley would be proud.
Forgot who found one of these recently! $50 and absolutely no signs of wear.
CK Jeans throwback.
"You're not really gonna go to California, are you?"
Micro hole in one spot, but otherwise minty.
Must de Cartier Vendome 14kt plated. I've popped Cartier once last year and twice in 2016, so I'm hopeful the pattern continues.
Wish this fit me, damn.
Thrift funded a new suit. 50% off with 15% on top doesn't hurt, either! Absolutely cannot wait to take it out for a spin.post #46437 of 5105810/5/16 at 5:00pmpost #46438 of 5105810/5/16 at 5:04pmpost #46439 of 5105810/5/16 at 5:10pmpost #46440 of 5105810/5/16 at 5:12pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 29 seconds ago
- › House of Kydos - Official Affiliate Thread 38 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 11 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 27 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 34 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 38 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 42 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway