Congrats! I actually had to look this up. http://www.heddels.com/2015/03/behind-browns-beach-jacket-complete-history/
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 9:30 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 3075post #46112 of 5109710/3/16 at 10:59ampost #46113 of 5109710/3/16 at 11:08ampost #46114 of 5109710/3/16 at 11:10ampost #46115 of 5109710/3/16 at 11:24amQuote:
Thanks moose, sadly the ebay picture only goes as far down as the material. My feeling is that it's a blazer. Helluva ethrift if so. Thanks again. For some reason I thought that another part of the tag gave it away as well.post #46116 of 5109710/3/16 at 11:39ampost #46117 of 5109710/3/16 at 11:40amQuote:
I won't blow it up, but I think I see the one to which you're referring. It looks to me like a jacket, though I'd still pass on it. Personally, not crazy about it, it's older (Zegna Soft) and unvented.
I did, however, just receive a great recent Zegna from the UK the other day Pictures when I get around to it!post #46118 of 5109710/3/16 at 11:41ampost #46119 of 5109710/3/16 at 11:42ampost #46120 of 5109710/3/16 at 11:50ampost #46121 of 5109710/3/16 at 12:09pm
Question for my thick-neck brethern: What's the best fitting dress shirt for a sizeable neck to chest differential? I wear a 17 neck vs a 41/42 chest and have trouble finding anything that's not too billowy in the body. BB Extra Slim is big. I'd like to find what works and stock up. Any suggestions?post #46122 of 5109710/3/16 at 12:13pmpost #46123 of 5109710/3/16 at 12:28pmpost #46124 of 5109710/3/16 at 12:31pmpost #46125 of 5109710/3/16 at 12:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by thebuddahman
Few pickups from me today:
POP on Paul and Shark polo. XL Available. Feels NWOT.
Gieves and Hawkes Geometric tie. Made in England. Available.
Vintage Champion green corduroy insulated hat. Keeping this for self.
Oh and nice to find something for me for once (excuse the blue steel)
Nice one, B! Holding it down for us Brits.
I have 6 Paul Smith shirts coming this week, tenner for the lot. Not a bad return ey?
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 7 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Academia, Democrats, and Thoughtcrime 9 minutes ago
- › Green/Black Buffalo Check Wool Jacket - Brando Style 9 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 11 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 11 minutes ago
- › FS: Sandro White Button-Down Oxford Work Shirt Union Made Small 11 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway