Dang i have never seen that label before. Looks old. Not much help
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Yesterday at 10:13 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 3073post #46081 of 5813710/2/16 at 7:12pmpost #46082 of 5813710/2/16 at 7:20pmpost #46083 of 5813710/2/16 at 7:21pmQuote:
^ What he said. Believe you're looking for "The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread" linked here...
http://www.styleforum.net/t/287214/the-un-official-thrift-buy-sell-trade-want-thread/3800_100#post_8587269post #46084 of 5813710/2/16 at 7:26pmpost #46085 of 5813710/2/16 at 7:30pmpost #46086 of 5813710/2/16 at 7:46pmpost #46087 of 5813710/2/16 at 8:11pm
Welcome to my 1000th post! It's about two months worth of stuff so it's going to be pretty long. I'm going to start off with a thrift fit from my wedding in August. This was my favorite of all of our photos. Looking for places to pose by while everyone else was at cocktail hour, we decided to get ice cream.
J.Crew Japanese Seersucker Tuxedo - E-Thrift
Hickey Freeman Tuxedo Shirt - E-Thrift
Brooks Brothers Bow Tie - E-Thrift
No Name Handmade Linen PS - E-Thrift
Working Compass Cufflinks - Gift from my Aunt
Allen Edmonds Belt - True Thrift
Allen Edmonds Patent Leather Strands - Great deal from @rhz5001
Special thanks to @eazye for a sweet black RLPL tie that I ended up not going with, but I'll find use for it eventually. After the wedding we flew out to LA for a week. Didn't really get to thrift, but I didn't leave empty handed. Shoutout to @ChetBaker for the suggestions of the men's fashion exhibit at the LACMA and to hit up the Wasteland. We actually went to 3 of them. I didn't end up buying anything from there but it was awesome seeing Dior leather, amazing Yohji, Rick, TF, and others that I'd never handled in real life. My wife grabbed this from one them.
I cleaned up at one of the Crossroads stores across the street. All for self wear.
Trying In-N-Out for the first time.
And now back to Ohio where the real finds are at.
Shoes and Boots:
"I think you can mark these down one more time, right?" "Uh, yeah, sure, are you buying?" "Yup."
E-thrifted boots for me. Loake for CT on the left. Chippewa on the right. Guy on reddit put up a post that said, "These don't fit me, whoever pays shipping can have them". Yes please.
This has the dumbest measurements.
Selvedge Chambray Freenote
A very colorful man forgot to pick up his dry cleaning.
Seemed like a good investment.
So I bought three.
Pretty sure this is Cuci.
Bought a pair of Studio D'Arisan's at Self Edge in LA. Of course the first week I get back I find these in my size. Worn once, if that.
This was the orphan I reunited over a month apart.
I think this is the first cashmere suit I've ever thrifted. Astor & Black. Awesome lining.
Thought I'd finish strong with a thread first.post #46088 of 5813710/2/16 at 8:18pmpost #46089 of 5813710/2/16 at 8:23pmpost #46090 of 5813710/2/16 at 8:27pmpost #46091 of 5813710/2/16 at 8:33pmpost #46092 of 5813710/2/16 at 8:37pmQuote:
I have found zero pairs of Edward Greens, so consnatchulations to you!
On an unrelated note, I think I'm banned from Buffalo Exchange. Not sure until I go back. Brought in a big bag full o' PRL, BB, recent J. Crew etc.
Buyer: "$x in cash, or $x in store credit."
Me: "OK, when do you suggest that I come back?"
Buyer: "...come back for... what?"
Me: "When a buyer who knows what the fuck they're doing is working?"post #46093 of 5813710/2/16 at 8:39pmpost #46094 of 5813710/2/16 at 8:50pmpost #46095 of 5813710/2/16 at 9:10pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 18 seconds ago
- › The Look goes on... 8 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 8 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 11 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Plain Toe Blucher Flex Welt in dark brown suede, size 7.5 12 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 13 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...