Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 7:23 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 3045post #45662 of 550589/26/16 at 2:39pmpost #45663 of 550589/26/16 at 2:43pmpost #45664 of 550589/26/16 at 2:45pmpost #45665 of 550589/26/16 at 2:47pmpost #45666 of 550589/26/16 at 2:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by TheNeedMachine
Any ATL-area person want 2 tickets to Atlanta Opera's The Abduction from the Seraglio for Friday Oct 14th? I have a voucher (bring to the box office, get 2 tickets). I won't be going. Free. PM me.Voucher good for 2 D-Zone Grand Tier tickets. Only good for the date, performance, and seating area listed above. I'd suggest visiting the box office as far in advance as possible to get the tickets, to at least ensure you get 2 sets together. Not sure where the D Zone Grand Tier is, aside from it being the upper-most level. Box office hours are Mon-Fri 10a-6p, and Sat 10a-2p.
Still available... Claimed.
Edited by TheNeedMachine - 9/27/16 at 6:55pmpost #45667 of 550589/26/16 at 2:53pmpost #45668 of 550589/26/16 at 2:54pmQuote:
There's 3. Solar Red's(pictured), Red October's and the Pure Platinum's. All 3 go for stupid money but October's go for way more than the others. Luckily the other 2 look much better.post #45669 of 550589/26/16 at 3:02pmI had a pair of legit red Octobers that I gave to a former boss as a "thanks" for helping me land a nice promotion. 2 days before the move the job got pulled, but it wasn't his fault at all so I didn't cause a fuss.
Cool shoes, but I'm not really a sneakerhead so retail price was the limit for me. Luckily I got in on the release day purchase. Would never pay the asking price of them now.post #45670 of 550589/26/16 at 3:11pmpost #45671 of 550589/26/16 at 3:13pmQuote:
Wait till you read one of Spoo's posts where he can navigate and date the ridiculousness of 90s Versace. Or see some of the furniture and audio knowledge in here. Or some of the military guys waft into the thread and drops paragraphs on some foreign WW2 uniform stuff. It still amazes me three years in.Quote:Originally Posted by Purplelabel
They are, they're Cortez's in the original colourway of the shoe. These were made in 2008.
He dun good. The shoe was a joint effort from Onitsuka & 'Blue Ribbon Sports' (Name before Nike)
From my 'Golden Kicks, the shoes that changed sport' book.
"When it came to naming the shoe, the name Aztec was chosen to honour to host city of the upcoming Olympic Games. When Adidas released the Azteca Gold, they threatened to sue unless the name was withdrawn. With his characteristic dry wit, Bill Bowerman suggested 'Cortez', after the Spanish conquistador who conquered the Aztec empire"
(Late 60s/Early 70s)
Another reason why I love Nike.
@Bahljs isn't the only sneaker freaker here ;)
I JUST read Shoe Dog by Phil Knight. I know those names and history! Sooo fun having a random factoid be relevent.post #45672 of 550589/26/16 at 3:35pmpost #45673 of 550589/26/16 at 3:50pmpost #45674 of 550589/26/16 at 3:55pmpost #45675 of 550589/26/16 at 3:57pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 39 seconds ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Expansion pocket on large men's sport coats? 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Trunk Club "custom" suiting quality? 5 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...