Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 7:06 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 3044post #45647 of 511709/26/16 at 11:06amThread Starterpost #45648 of 511709/26/16 at 11:18ampost #45649 of 511709/26/16 at 11:45ampost #45650 of 511709/26/16 at 12:07pmQuote:
i'd add that there's a very healthy market for repros if they're some rare dope colorway or one of the fabled LOOKSEE samples or something.
one of those Round 2-type joints opened up in my town so now one of my local shops is full of dope-ass fakes. boo.post #45651 of 511709/26/16 at 12:27pm
They are, they're Cortez's in the original colourway of the shoe. These were made in 2008.Quote:
He dun good. The shoe was a joint effort from Onitsuka & 'Blue Ribbon Sports' (Name before Nike)
From my 'Golden Kicks, the shoes that changed sport' book.
"When it came to naming the shoe, the name Aztec was chosen to honour to host city of the upcoming Olympic Games. When Adidas released the Azteca Gold, they threatened to sue unless the name was withdrawn. With his characteristic dry wit, Bill Bowerman suggested 'Cortez', after the Spanish conquistador who conquered the Aztec empire"
(Late 60s/Early 70s)
Another reason why I love Nike.
@Bahljs isn't the only sneaker freaker here ;)post #45652 of 511709/26/16 at 12:41pmpost #45653 of 511709/26/16 at 1:28pmpost #45654 of 511709/26/16 at 2:04pmpost #45655 of 511709/26/16 at 2:08pmpost #45656 of 511709/26/16 at 2:09pmpost #45657 of 511709/26/16 at 2:13pmThread Starterpost #45658 of 511709/26/16 at 2:15pmQuote:
I saw a similar thing in TK(J) Maxx earlier; the coat had 3 massive zips parallel to each other going down the coat by MMM. It was £150, I wish I snapped it up but didn't have time, shit was awesome as hell.post #45659 of 511709/26/16 at 2:24pm
Just a couple quick grabs today on the way home from the gf's:
Brioni is mint (dry cleaner giveaway).
Freenote is a brand I wasn't aware of. Seemed well made, then I saw MSRP for them is like $220+ and it was instantly over the shoulder.
Supreme is a POP for me if it's legit. Seems decently made and the branding looks okay for now, but I'm not a Supreme guy.
Orvis vest rolled out on a fresh rack right in front of me as I was leaving. Mint except for the damn goodwill marking on the label.post #45660 of 511709/26/16 at 2:36pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 6 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 8 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 8 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 10 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 12 minutes ago
- › MTM or Bespoke Tailcoat Tuxedo? 14 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway