Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 3:56 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 3042post #45617 of 599779/25/16 at 8:04pmpost #45618 of 599779/25/16 at 8:04pmpost #45619 of 599779/25/16 at 8:07pmpost #45620 of 599779/25/16 at 8:09pmpost #45621 of 599779/25/16 at 8:25pmpost #45622 of 599779/25/16 at 9:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by TheNeedMachine
Saw my first Bamford & Sons piece, sweet jacket made in Italy. I guess the shop Googled it for some reason and priced it at $300.
Really recent gorgeous pink Brioni tie with stains all over it, $75.
4 or 5 Loro Piana mainline jackets, also priced the hell up (I mean, way over and above what anyone would pay on eBay or anywhere else).
Shredded collar & stained Kiton shirt, $195.
Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
I am pretty sure Spoo will have a nice Bamford & Sons sport coat coming to auction pretty soon. Keep an eye out over the next few weeks! Made by Castangia or Caruso, do not remember which one...post #45623 of 599779/25/16 at 9:14pmThread StarterQuote:
a few more weeks!post #45624 of 599779/25/16 at 10:50pmQuote:Originally Posted by ecdrops
A few days ago I was in line to buy the goods really good, there are clothes, shoes, etc., recommend to all presentes.website:www.ecdrops.se
Gracias por la informacion, la pesca es una industria importante en este area.
Merci pour l'information, la peche est une industrie importante ici.
Thank you for the information, fishing is an important industry around here...post #45625 of 599779/25/16 at 11:50pm
Hit my regular weekend stop today and found some unusually good stuff. Kind of surprising considering I left it until Sunday.
Pop on van Laack:
I love the three-hole buttons. Here's a close-up of a couple, along with the sleeve embroidery:
It's rare for me to find a shirt that fits in the body and has long enough sleeves for my lanky-ass arms. Thrift fit with a pair of Incotex:
Pop on Michael Bastian:
Never heard of this brand before- Colman and Watson- shirt is made in Ireland and listed as a size 3. At $8, and with a nice Seattle-appropriate pattern, I figured what the hell.
Pop on Massimo Bizzocchi:
34 x 32 Canali corduroys. Not sure why it looks like there's a stain on the leg, there's no stain:
Barney's house label tie. Content tag has another tag under it that says hand made in Italy (couldn't get a clear pic). Google searching leads me to tentatively conclue that this was made by Piattelli back when their quality was better.
Pop on ancient madder, I think. This is just an ancient tie in general- it just feels old, and it's significantly heavier and thicker than any of my other Brooks Brothers ties.
Here's a better picture of the print and texture.
And, on the other end of the spectrum, here's a more modern Brooks Brothers tie that would be perfect to wear to pick your kid up from school if you needed to make absolutely certain that they were incredibly embarrassed by you.
Rounding out the ties, I actually bought this one last week but never got around to posting it. Dior is so weird- they make some gorgeous ties, but then I've also seen some horrible thinly striped polyester skinny ties with a tacky "Dior" at the bottom of the big blade.
Pop on Seize sur Vingt. Or maybe pop isn't the right word to use when I'd never heard of them before today.
I figure it was donated by the same person who donated the van Laack as it fits me perfectly. Thift fit with the same pair of Incotex:
More details on the Incotex: Flat front venezia 1951 Super 130spost #45626 of 599779/26/16 at 1:15ampost #45627 of 599779/26/16 at 3:55ampost #45628 of 599779/26/16 at 7:37ampost #45629 of 599779/26/16 at 7:40ampost #45630 of 599779/26/16 at 7:41amQuote:
Looks like my old Coast Guard ODU blouses, except it must predate me as I never had an ODU blouse with epaulets.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 2 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 2 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 12 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 22 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 37 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 52 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 55 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...