or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 3039

post #45571 of 51073
Who was it that liked Brunello Cucinelli cashmere? biggrin.gif


Okay, I paid up for these. I think whether I say "unavailable" or not, I'll get PMs on them, so let me tell you right now that they're fucking expensive. One is already possibly sold, but they're beautiful.

What's the retail on these? I always chuckle when I think of Cucinelli, Vox once had something on his blog about Pitti saying something along the lines of the opening ceremony involved Brunello Cucinelli adding his annual 0 to the end of his retail prices. happy.gif

















post #45572 of 51073

^^^^^^

:slayer:

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay thrift brethren... dafuq did I just buy?

 

For the first time this year, I'm not actually sure.

 

Totally destroyed military jacket from Nice Collective. This is a thing, right? 

 

 

 

 


 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #45573 of 51073

27.5 inseam with no extra material... Limits the market somewhat... Too much stuff here for me to bite
post #45574 of 51073

My humble brags:

Isaia

 

 

BB 

 

E thrift LBx St Andrews

 

 

 

post #45575 of 51073
Is this the vintage Patagonia I'm looking for?

post #45576 of 51073
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansderHund View Post

Who was it that liked Brunello Cucinelli cashmere? biggrin.gif


Okay, I paid up for these. I think whether I say "unavailable" or not, I'll get PMs on them, so let me tell you right now that they're fucking expensive. One is already possibly sold, but they're beautiful.

What's the retail on these?

To answer your question - I just sold a NWT puffer vest. The tag on mine was $2,495.
post #45577 of 51073
Pics later but I picked up an older Zegna made gray with red stripe flannel Romeo Gigli suit. Can't find many sold
Comps on the bay. Anyone have any experience with them?
post #45578 of 51073
Spoo, I'm a big fan of Shanghai Tang and that... Is badass.
post #45579 of 51073
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomethingsFishy View Post
 

^^^^^^

:slayer:

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay thrift brethren... dafuq did I just buy?

 

For the first time this year, I'm not actually sure.

 

Totally destroyed military jacket from Nice Collective. This is a thing, right? 

 

 

Found this vaguely similar jacket on their website for $460, so it appears to be at least a little big of a thing: https://nicecollective.com/products/battalion-jacket?variant=21134006529. Totally destroyed is right, though- I know some guys that love distressed, lived-in clothing but I think they would probably draw the line at a ripped armpit seam. I can patch stuff up a little bit but I've never tried to repair anything like that.

post #45580 of 51073
Love finding this stuff.

Cousances 28 Dutch oven, Le Creuset 23 oval

post #45581 of 51073
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330CK View Post

Love finding this stuff.

Cousances 28 Dutch oven, Le Creuset 23 oval


Unggggggh
post #45582 of 51073

Flip brag. This took about 2 hours. Not bad for $3. 

post #45583 of 51073

old dead stock n/a

 

 

post #45584 of 51073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrong Crowd View Post
 

 

Found this vaguely similar jacket on their website for $460, so it appears to be at least a little big of a thing: https://nicecollective.com/products/battalion-jacket?variant=21134006529. Totally destroyed is right, though- I know some guys that love distressed, lived-in clothing but I think they would probably draw the line at a ripped armpit seam. I can patch stuff up a little bit but I've never tried to repair anything like that.


the armpits are vented. that's just how those jackets are. no repair necessary.

post #45585 of 51073
Quote:
Originally Posted by double00 View Post
 


the armpits are vented. that's just how those jackets are. no repair necessary.

 

Thanks for the correction, I never in a million years would have thought that to be deliberate.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)