or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 3023

post #45331 of 51328
$40 on the buy sell trade thread
post #45332 of 51328
Another JAB line by Zegna? Or is this line replacing the previous signature gold made in Mexico by Zegna? Appears similar to maquiladora made Z Zegna line...

post #45333 of 51328
Tailored Brooks Brothers jacket came back. Sweet. Very happy with this thrift find.

Wearing it tonight to our local Symphony. Everything I'm wearing is thrift.

Brooks Brothers jacket
Charles Tyrwhitt shirt.
Ted Baker tie
Ted Baker denim
Dion pocket square (which I probably mangled stuffing it in pocket)

post #45334 of 51328
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHS View Post

Sounds as if he was a true gentleman, warrior, and family man. More importantly, what size was D.L. Yorke?

AHS

About a 38/40 R borderline S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoofit View Post

Anderson or Upton?

Upton!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNeedMachine View Post

《James Hamilton Langdon Yorke》 was a relative of mine. Not joking.

GTFO. Really?
post #45335 of 51328
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

About a 38/40 R borderline S.

Too small for you, so you should just send it my way. Could make it even easier, I'll come pick it up!
post #45336 of 51328
Spoo, I agree with AHS, that might be one of my favorite finds ever posted on this thread. Also, congrats on the opening of Luxswap! It looks really really great! Can't wait to make a pilgrimage out there one of these days.
post #45337 of 51328
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

GTFO. Really?

Yes, really! Without going into my family naming conventions and genealogy, definitely from my father's side.
post #45338 of 51328
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpk1 View Post

Too small for you, so you should just send it my way. Could make it even easier, I'll come pick it up!

Come on by!

21 Berry Hill Rd
OB, NY
11771
Quote:
Originally Posted by eazye View Post

Spoo, I agree with AHS, that might be one of my favorite finds ever posted on this thread. Also, congrats on the opening of Luxswap! It looks really really great! Can't wait to make a pilgrimage out there one of these days.

Bring it man! Would love to have you. And thanks for that, its a sick coat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNeedMachine View Post


Yes, really! Without going into my family naming conventions and genealogy, definitely from my father's side.

Thats so crazy how small the world is.
post #45339 of 51328
These are awesome but I can't imagine when I'd wear them. Person also has no feedback so that always freaks me out a bit.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/112123256054
post #45340 of 51328
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanejosephxxx View Post

These are awesome but I can't imagine when I'd wear them. Person also has no feedback so that always freaks me out a bit.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/112123256054


Maybe I'm missing something here, but you can buy those direct from Drake's for the same price ($250).

 

https://www.drakes.com/slippers/bowhill-elliott-for-drake-s-blackwatch-tartan-tweed-slippers

post #45341 of 51328

yeah but you can't lowball drakes.

post #45342 of 51328
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by double00 View Post

yeah but you can't lowball drakes.

and its always fun getting boxes from Antioch, TN! Fucking love Antioch.
post #45343 of 51328
Thread Starter 
to be clear, and I hope @HansderHund and Wes are taking the helm again this year (touches nose, says not it), the TT SS will be our own entity, though if you guys want to sign up for the main one as well :

http://www.styleforum.net/t/529494/secret-santa-2016-the-official-thread
post #45344 of 51328
Thread Starter 
wooo 34K

post #45345 of 51328
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

i didnt say i would be actually working there, i just own it. biggrin.gif
This is easily my favorite post in a long time, and my favorite thing anyone I know has said in days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

holy shit at housing works?!
Found Finamore there. Totes comparable.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)