Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 5:46 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 3001post #45001 of 601499/15/16 at 6:28pmpost #45002 of 601499/15/16 at 6:39pmpost #45003 of 601499/15/16 at 7:09pmQuote:
Holy shit that's amazing. I wonder if I tried to write Chinese, it would look like the equivalent of this.
Finally found a good turntable for cheap, and if you're the guy giving me the stink eye when I pulled it out of the bin ahead of you.... sorry?
...and if you're the guy that found the coats for these, thinking they must be sport coats, nope. Canali donegal, 2x Oxxford checkpost #45004 of 601499/15/16 at 7:42pmpost #45005 of 601499/15/16 at 7:55pmpost #45006 of 601499/15/16 at 8:00pmpost #45007 of 601499/15/16 at 8:14pmpost #45008 of 601499/15/16 at 8:23pm
From today, 2 stops. Nothing crazy but still above avg day for me. All available
Trafalgar Java Lizard
Recent BB 1818
BB Lardini x ISAIA (shoutout to Reosymes for the catch) Flannel, BB 1818 Corduroy
Not so great pic of the BB x Isaia is 85/15 wool/cash. Sz 43
Zegna Sport quarter zip
Polo Sport, VV party shirt
Hilfiger Athletics Windbreaker (pictured earlier)
Edited by leisurewear - 9/15/16 at 9:13pmpost #45009 of 601499/15/16 at 8:37pmpost #45010 of 601499/15/16 at 8:49pmpost #45011 of 601499/15/16 at 8:54pmpost #45012 of 601499/15/16 at 9:00pmpost #45013 of 601499/15/16 at 9:57pmLatest finds:
Picked up couple of pocket squares at local consignment store, so consignment prices, but I never find pocket squares in local thrifts and they will be for personal use. Canali and Robert Talbott. The store has a few for 21 Can each. The odd Canali, some Robert Talbott, couple of Drakes.
The two Brooks Brothers ties are pure thrift. The 3rd I found but didn't grab (black paisley) had tags on it still but I couldn't pull the trigger at the price thrift was asking since it still had tags on it.
Well, what do you know? Another Robert Graham in my size and a pattern I would actually wear.
Brooks Brothers 1818 sportcoat, single vent.
Is this a decent find? I thought the pattern was nice so going to send to Bay. I didn't want to leave it. It's a 44US if anyone needs one in their closet.
Nudie made in Italy jeans - 38.post #45014 of 601499/15/16 at 10:08pmpost #45015 of 601499/15/16 at 10:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by omissa
Hello to All,
My name is Omar Issa, I am new to the thread and new to the forum as a whole. Your group seems like an amazingly fun group to participate with. After not thrifting for over a year, my recent dealings with Mr. Poker, Spoo, have lead me to get back out and begin again. I will not be thrifting nearly as much as I did in the past, but hopefully I am able to contribute when I do thrift. Some free time allowed me to get two days of thrifting in this week before I head out of town tomorrow for the weekend. I have truly enjoyed looking at your posts and finds this week, thank you.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Norton and Sons Bespoke Suit
Gieves and Hawkes Bespoke Jacket-cut by Kathryn Sargent
Loro Piana Suit- most likely MTM
Ralph Lauren Black Label Suit- Anthony
Isaia Suit- Aquaspider fabric
Suitsupply Cotton Double Breasted Jacket
Ermenegildo Zegna Sport Coat
Avi Rossini Silk Sport Coat
Some new trousers for myself- been feeling a little California Trad at the moment, so perfect-Brooks Brothers & Polo
GJ Cleverley- George Dark Brown Suede
...And tie crazy
I hope everyone has a great weekend.
Killing it! That's a damn awesome haul, and I'm slacking hard.
Also, what size them Cleverly's be?
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Modified Last: If You Wear, or are Interested, Please Read 11 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Ralph Lauren Purple Label Cashmere Light Blue Sport Coat 42L 20 minutes ago
- › Ralph Lauren Purple Label Charcoal Cashmere Sport Coat 40L 21 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...