or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2999

post #44971 of 51412
Quote:
Originally Posted by wumpyfish View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spruce Moose View Post

Any size 54 need a great fall jacket? Linda posted a recent 54 cashco brown corduroy Zegna for 99 or best offer

Have you seen this guys stuff
http://www.ebay.com/itm/361721378874?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I plan on being the penultimate bidder Sunday

Need to follow that guy I guess... $9.99!! 

post #44972 of 51412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianpore View Post

Need to follow that guy I guess... $9.99!! 
Spoo's auctions always end up like Glengarry Glen Ross for me, I get the steak knives, not the Cadillac...frown.gif
post #44973 of 51412

Not to beat this Round Two thing to death, but I just picked this up, something I never would have if it wasn't for whoever posted the link to the show.

post #44974 of 51412

I bet you can't read this whole shirt without your head exploding...

 

post #44975 of 51412
Quote:
Originally Posted by white collar View Post
 

Not to beat this Round Two thing to death, but I just picked this up, something I never would have if it wasn't for whoever posted the link to the show.

:hide:

 

No problem man. I thought this place would benefit from watching it. 

 

Glad it's proving valuable. 

post #44976 of 51412
Quote:
Originally Posted by white collar View Post
 

Not to beat this Round Two thing to death, but I just picked this up, something I never would have if it wasn't for whoever posted the link to the show.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Furthermore I almost bet if you DM Sean_Wotherspoon, he's snatch that from you .

post #44977 of 51412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahljs View Post
 

Furthermore I almost bet if you DM Sean_Wotherspoon, he's snatch that from you .


on here or eBay? I actually thought about sending it to him when I saw it.

post #44978 of 51412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierson v Post View Post
 

I bet you can't read this whole shirt without your head exploding...

 

 

...proxy? :hide:

post #44979 of 51412

This is Cucci right?  Just bought it

http://www.ebay.com/itm/122135641597

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by white collar View Post
 

Not to beat this Round Two thing to death, but I just picked this up, something I never would have if it wasn't for whoever posted the link to the show.

 

Just picked this up today for the same exact reason.  Nothing too crazy but too cool to leave for $6

post #44980 of 51412
Quote:
Originally Posted by white collar View Post
 


on here or eBay? I actually thought about sending it to him when I saw it.

Through IG, Sean_Wotherspoon is his IG handle. I'm sure he'd appreciate that find as that looks to be an original sticker? 

 

Either that or I'll take it :slayer:

post #44981 of 51412
Quote:
Originally Posted by leisurewear View Post
 

This is Cucci right?  Just bought it

http://www.ebay.com/itm/122135641597

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

 

 

Yes it is, also my size :fu: the one day I don't check the BG sweaters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahljs View Post
 

Through IG, Sean_Wotherspoon is his IG handle. I'm sure he'd appreciate that find as that looks to be an original sticker? 

 

Either that or I'll take it :slayer:


Thanks!! :fistbump:

post #44982 of 51412
Quote:
Originally Posted by wumpyfish View Post

Spoo's auctions always end up like Glengarry Glen Ross for me, I get the steak knives, not the Cadillac...frown.gif

so true.... one of these days. cloud.gif
post #44983 of 51412
anyone sitting on some 33ish waist slacks. flat front. decent quality (panta, incotex, mabitex, etc.) Need some navy, light gray, dark gray, black (?), etc. PM me if you have anything.
post #44984 of 51412

aloha!

 

things are starting to look up:

 

i'm guessing 50s but it's hard to be 100% sure... selvedge silk, hand laid horizontal buttonholes, metal buttons...

 

neat fabric, very demure olive with a hardcore hawaiian motif block print.

 

dunno what to make of the hem. i guess the customer asked for shirttails. 

post #44985 of 51412
Happy to purchase a recent "Armani Collezioni Mens Black Wool Button Close Blazer Pants Suit"
from Linda. Hope its a mans pant suit!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)