Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 8:46 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2995post #44911 of 604529/14/16 at 8:25pmpost #44912 of 604529/14/16 at 8:35pmpost #44913 of 604529/14/16 at 8:41pmpost #44914 of 604529/14/16 at 8:42pmpost #44915 of 604529/14/16 at 8:45pmQuote:Holy Fug.Originally Posted by shirtsnmor
Just had to vent. The GI Joe talk brought back bad memories. About '84, '85 young me had the foresight to buy 2 storm shadows & 2 snake eyes, 1 to play with and 1 to collect. Fast forward to 1997 and my then girlfriend brought her kids over to my apartment to wait for me to get off work. Kids were bored so she proceeded to open said packages for them to play with. Almost ended the relationship. Despite her bad judgement, I call that woman wife now.
I assume without the box it's worth more like $1.80? Because I have those dudes. Almost certainly with all their gear.
Also have original Han solo, Darth Vader, Cobra Commander, R2d2, Falcon, ... All sans original packaging.post #44916 of 604529/14/16 at 8:48pmpost #44917 of 604529/14/16 at 8:59pmpost #44918 of 604529/14/16 at 9:05pmpost #44919 of 604529/14/16 at 9:07pm
I vote real.
jaquard weave ties have the lining like that.
jaquard weave ties also have the label with the hermes name printed on it as opposed to just the logo.
Based on the pictures, everything's in order.post #44920 of 604529/14/16 at 9:18pmpost #44921 of 604529/14/16 at 9:19pm
The best from yesterday and today. Our state isn't dead yet....
TNF X (just the warm-up...)
I believe this is 1950s West Germany:
Then This. I was fortunate to work at home today. Over my lunch I went to pick up my kids and noticed a garage sale. I stopped in even though I had no cash. Luckily the person held this for me while I hastily went to the bank and back...
Does anyone know what the style of this jacket is? I'm not sure what a comparable might be.. I think this one might top the Orange RL Sporting Goods jacket from last week. Woah. Back to listing... So much good stuff out there now.
Edited by classicthrifter - 9/14/16 at 9:53pmpost #44922 of 604529/14/16 at 9:21pm
Found a piece by Jil Sander in the men's section. Thrift fit on a Jil Sander turtleneck sweater and some Rock & Republic jeans (yeah yeah I know StyleForum hates them but they're an upgrade from the Target brands I am still trying to replace):
Is this actually a men's sweater, or a just a really big women's sweater? It's super thin and fits really tight. It's marked as a size 50, but the content tag is missing. Feels like a wool-cashmere blend or pure cashmere. Can anyone who knows anything about the women's side provide details on this?
Also, while we're on the topic of cashmere sweaters, is this anything? Made in Hong Kong so unlike Bergdorf Goodman I know it's not Cucinelli. Google searches for Saks cashmere sweaters turn up wildly varying results.
Also while I'm taking pictures, pop on Paul Smith, and another Dior tie that I liked.post #44923 of 604529/14/16 at 9:33pmpost #44924 of 604529/14/16 at 9:39pmpost #44925 of 604529/14/16 at 10:05pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 31 seconds ago
- › Suit Jackets/Sport Coats/Blazers Never Fit Me Right 1 minute ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Size 40S --- Only 1 Left! █ BIG DROP MAR 30 --- MAKE ME OFFERS ----... 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 11 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 12 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 12 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 14 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...