Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 9:04 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2980post #44686 of 579909/11/16 at 7:09pmpost #44687 of 579909/11/16 at 7:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by mistermidwester
Okay, this is pretty wild...
Went for a bike ride tonight like usual because it's trash night. Went by one house with interesting looking boxes by the curb and peeked in... Holy crap. Immediately ride home, get car and proceed to load everything in.
Just unpacked it all. 28 unopened bottles of wine from between 1999-2008 and 14 unopened bottles of liquor and mixers.
I think some of it might be older, maybe rare?
I haven't had RY that old, but current RY is pretty goddamn awful. I mean, in college, bourbon (and beer) were about the only things I drank. So I know a thing or two about bad bourbon..........but that stuff was another level.post #44688 of 579909/11/16 at 7:17pmQuote:
Where in KY? I'm no where near a expert but could send them in the right direction.
Also, going to drive up to Cincy for my first REI garage sale on the 1st. If anyone else is thinking of going hit me up!post #44689 of 579909/11/16 at 7:19pmpost #44690 of 579909/11/16 at 7:34pmpost #44691 of 579909/11/16 at 7:53pmpost #44692 of 579909/11/16 at 8:15pmpost #44693 of 579909/11/16 at 8:22pmQuote:
Thanks man, She will hit you up soon. Just needs to get her local info and meet some cool people to hang with. The thrifting will be super useful to help her get started over there.
Free booze is a win. #thriftlife.post #44694 of 579909/11/16 at 9:34pmAnyone an aficionado of this brand? Doesn't seem super old but can't seem to find the exact one online. Closest model I can find seem to be called "intensity" or classic. Has two wheels and collapsible handle. It's a small to medium sized garment bag in pretty good shape. No zipper issues or anything wrong I could find besides the normal scuffing to be expected from a trip through the airport.
$5? Why not. I looked for any other matching pieces but no luck.
Edited by carreragt7 - 9/11/16 at 10:44pmpost #44695 of 579909/11/16 at 11:04pmpost #44696 of 579909/11/16 at 11:31pmI don't think it's that logo of hate. But since it so easily could be mistaken for it, might as well burn it anyway. There may be a taboo memorabilia market, but I don't think eBay would allow it to be sold, but maybe. I searched KKK shirt and nothing came up.
Edited by carreragt7 - 9/11/16 at 11:46pmpost #44697 of 579909/11/16 at 11:56pmpost #44698 of 579909/12/16 at 12:38amQuote:
I don't know what that is but I was thinking white nationalism before I even saw what you wrote under it. I did some quick Googling and didn't find a match but apparently those groups change up their symbolism frequently as people catch on to what they mean. I wouldn't mess with that- I would just cut the patch off, trash it, and give the jacket back to Goodwill.post #44699 of 579909/12/16 at 3:42amQuote:Originally Posted by Wrong Crowd
I don't know what that is but I was thinking white nationalism before I even saw what you wrote under it. I did some quick Googling and didn't find a match but apparently those groups change up their symbolism frequently as people catch on to what they mean. I wouldn't mess with that- I would just cut the patch off, trash it, and give the jacket back to Goodwill.
Didn't make the connection/didn't think it was a patch that represented anything. Will definitely be removing the patch, my apologies all!post #44700 of 579909/12/16 at 4:40am
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 11 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 22 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 25 minutes ago
- › The (semi-)official "slutty t-shirts" thread 36 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 40 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 43 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 43 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 45 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...